Advice needed on HR44 purchase & Setup / 721 issue and sending back receivers using “moved” address

Status
Please reply by conversation.
After I receive my receivers from whichever dealer I order them from.
I then call Directv to say everything is hooked up, please activate card # and clients, I'm assuming.

I'll then request packaging to send my receivers back, do they mail those packages? It's not dropped off by a tech? Or can I place them in my original boxes and show up at a USPS or wherever to ship them back, I'm hoping Directv has an account at one of these shipping companies?

would he be able to send the defective receiver to...

Jabil Global Services
ICO: Directv Dock #22
4600 Pleasant Hill Road
Memphis, TN 98118

This is where you send defective receivers or return receivers? Right?
No idea.. I'm a tech. I either take the receivers myself or order recovery kits.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Can't you call the technician and tell them to send the return packaging to the billing address?
his problem is no tech will be going to his address. and we have nothing to do with where it goes. it's an automated process. his best bet is just to call customer service and order recovery kits to a convenient address.

After I receive my receivers from whichever dealer I order them from.
I then call Directv to say everything is hooked up, please activate card # and clients, I'm assuming.

I'll then request packaging to send my receivers back, do they mail those packages? It's not dropped off by a tech? Or can I place them in my original boxes and show up at a USPS or wherever to ship them back, I'm hoping Directv has an account at one of these shipping companies?
yea that's pretty much how it goes just hook everything up and call in. tell them you bought your stuff from an online retailer and just need it activated. they'll need the rid of the genie. the last four of the access card. then mail you prepaid postage and empty boxes to return your existing stuff. I believe it's usps. but it may be fedex.

yea that's pretty much how it goes just hook everything up and call in. tell them you bought your stuff from an online retailer and just need it activated. they'll need the rid of the genie. the last four of the access card. then mail you prepaid postage and empty boxes to return your existing stuff. I believe it's usps. but it may be fedex.

Thank you for confirming.

Hey, since you hook these things up, what's your opinion on Wired c41 clients vs separate HR24, there is another thread where some people say the HR24 is faster but I find that hard to believe since other reviews have said the client is as responsive as sitting in front of the HR44.

The whole sharing, being able to edit and manage the season list is important to me and that's why I'm leaning towards client.

Thank you for confirming.

Hey, since you hook these things up, what's your opinion on Wired c41 clients vs separate HR24, there is another thread where some people say the HR24 is faster but I find that hard to believe since other reviews have said the client is as responsive as sitting in front of the HR44.

The whole sharing, being able to edit and manage the season list is important to me and that's why I'm leaning towards client.
personally I use the directv android app on a tablet to manage everything. I have a hr44 and hr24x3. I don't like the clients peraonally. and would strongly disagree with a statement that they are just as fast as the 44 itself. I'll keep my combos thankyou very much. I understand your season scheduling issue and unfortunately it can't be solved without using the clients

personally I use the directv android app on a tablet to manage everything. I have a hr44 and hr24x3. I don't like the clients peraonally. and would strongly disagree with a statement that they are just as fast as the 44 itself. I'll keep my combos thankyou very much. I understand your season scheduling issue and unfortunately it can't be solved without using the clients

The app allows you to manage / view season schedules on devices?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)