AitTv adapter

man00

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 28, 2008
This this device no longer available ? If no any other one that works as good?
Thanks

That doesn’t sound good. I have single tuners. But mostly use a separate Channel Master OTA DVR.
It is good. I have that exact one and have been using it for many years. The AirTV version came out later and was cheaper. We used to recommend going that way because it was the same device but less expensive.

It is good. I have that exact one and have been using it for many years. The AirTV version came out later and was cheaper. We used to recommend going that way because it was the same device but less expensive.
Yup. And I'm using the AirTV version and I too have been using it for many years. Too bad it went away.

Reactions: charlesrshell
$15.56 for ground shipping to me, not too bad. This was $60 direct form dish. I'm concerned dish is no longer offering them.
We still have them. I have a couple on my truck right now. Most techs will sell you one if you ask for it. Which would obviously require a tech visit. And if you live in area with a local channel that's been pulled for contract disputes you can usually get dish to install an antenna for free including the USB adapter

Huh?

If someone can’t screw and unscrew the coax, ….. :eek:
Maybe I should of worded it differently. I'm talking about if you already have a tech visit for whatever reason, you can ask them if they'll sell you the adapter.

However if you specifically call in wanting an outdoor antenna dish will set up a tech appointment. Or for an indoor antenna they will ship it.