Welcome to SatelliteGuys!

Get rid of many of these ads and be part of our community! Registration is FREE!

CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP!

All American Direct Customer Service

Discussion in 'The DISH Forum' started by jimdandyvi, Apr 26, 2011.

1. jimdandyvi

jimdandyvi Thread Starter Active SatelliteGuys Member

For those of us that complain about Dish Network and other company's customer service All American Direct takes the cake in my book.

Saturday I get a call from them telling me that they have shut off my distant networks for non payment. I go on line pull of my bank account and download a copy of the front and back of my cancelled check that cleared the bank well in advance of the deadline.

I call All American Direct back and give them the information as well as offering to send them a copy of the check. They then tell me that they will refer the matter to corporate to be researched and this will take four - six weeks. A manager couldn't or wouldn't help either. If I want to have my Fox channel back now I will have to give them a credit card and set up a recurring charge and pay them again. I previously had a recurring charge set up with Sobongo, but when AAD took over the Distant Networks this winter they didn't offer me this option.

The amount in question is $3.49. Unbelievable that AAD is willing to treat a customer like a deadbeat liar and for so little money.

I plan to file a complaint with the BBB.

Jim

Advertisements Register Today!

Reigster at SatelliteGuys
  2. Tampa8

Tampa8 SUPPORTING FOUNDER 9/8/2003 Pub Member / Supporter

On the other side of the coin, they have been extremely helpful to me, I have had them since the very beginning. They actually addressed my question about not getting a distant that FOOL TV clearly said I could not get with any kind of antenna. While the CSR only said they would submit a waiver, I already know it would not be granted. They offered to have me contact someone by email, gave me the address.
    He responded two days later, and within five days I had the network. He found an error in their program. I actually pointed out in a thread early on when it first changed hands that it looked like one of the networks I could always get was showing now I could not. Thought that was strange. He said I was correct, in addition to being able to get the one network I wanted, I was supposed to get one I previously had, and sure enough, when I qualify on their site now it is all correct. I did not expect this level of cooperation.

http://www.satelliteguys.us/dish-network-forum/243937-mydisntantnetworks-back-sd.html