Alright. I just signed up last night and the already messed up.

riffjim4069 said:
I expect VOOM to be yet another nameless/faceless UTILITY in my existence.

Riff...<EOT>

I just want to clarify that I love VOOM programming, but I expect the service to be reliable to the point I rarely need to contact a CSR - just enjoy the show...so to speak!

So far, I have had nothing but good experiences with VOOM service and their representatives. :up

Riff...<EOT>

Good point, it is a free country and we are all free to cancel Voom. Hey even Sean was ready to, the great thing is NO contract. I just feel sorry for the nice Voom CSR's who have customers who have nothing better to do than complain over nothing. But, It keeps CS from dealing with real problems.

While this is a great place to get answers to questions, Voom customer service is the best venue to get Voom problems solved. Except, it seems OTA problems.

Unless of course you don't want to solve the problem.

Hey Sean,

If part of my comments/remarks get deleted, which where only addressing other comments in "general", i.e., no personal attacks, how come that if I get called a "SmartA$$", it doesn't get deleted.

Sorry, don't get it.

Scubasoul said:
Hey Sean,

If part of my comments/remarks get deleted, which where only addressing other comments in "general", i.e., no personal attacks, how come that if I get called a "SmartA$$", it doesn't get deleted.

Sorry, don't get it.

I probably missed that one. Where was that? I try to read as much as possible but sometimes do not read every thread. I was email about this thread having issues.

Never mind, no problem, it was a post regarding the phone line issue.

I just feel that censorship should be clearly indicated, i.e, posts should be marked/identified accordingly, not changed without any indication of modification.

Seawaves said:
Hey Scuba,

For some of us getiing called a smart A is a badge of honor!

Sure , no problem, as long as the message of the "dump a$$" get's deleted as well. :D

What's wrong with saying: "Guys, give him a break, Irak, whiner, PLEASE"

I don't get it, but I guess I don't have to.

Could you cry about it anymore? How about getting this back on-topic? Life isn't fair. This is a private forum, you don't like it--get the hell out. Meanwhile you are totally derailing an excellent topic and wasting the resources of our moderator.

There have been numerous posts regarding incorrect info entered by the CSR's. My info still isn't correct in their systems. In this case, as has been pointed out already, the issue is with Installs, Inc. and their form mailing.

I'd be willing to wager you'll be vooming in no time! Good luck!

i did call voom today and they fixed everything the only bad thing was i was scheduled for may 25th and now its june 8th im ready for voom now ...oh well im sure it'll be worth the wait.

bbdog said:
i did call voom today and they fixed everything the only bad thing was i was scheduled for may 25th and now its june 8th im ready for voom now ...oh well im sure it'll be worth the wait.

I understand your frustration with the modified date, but it is worth it.

cameron119 said:
Could you cry about it anymore? How about getting this back on-topic? Life isn't fair. This is a private forum, you don't like it--get the hell out. Meanwhile you are totally derailing an excellent topic and wasting the resources of our moderator.

There have been numerous posts regarding incorrect info entered by the CSR's. My info still isn't correct in their systems. In this case, as has been pointed out already, the issue is with Installs, Inc. and their form mailing.

Ahhhhh, I remember the good ol' days when the only personal attaks on this forum were made by the "V-man" against any and all who criticized Voom-oh well, onward and upward I guess-LMAO

eschu97611 said:
Ahhhhh, I remember the good ol' days when the only personal attaks on this forum were made by the "V-man" against any and all who criticized Voom-oh well, onward and upward I guess-LMAO
Stay on topic Sparky

cameron119 said:

Could you flame about it anymore. This is a private forum, you don't like my comments, get the hell out.

Well said, Scooby.

Scubasoul said:
Could you flame about it anymore. This is a private forum, you don't like my comments, get the hell out.

Cameron has some tact issues... with just about everyone. No one is smart enough to garner his respect.

Save yourself some cerebral friction and do what I did. Make use of the "ignore user" feature. You'll find it is a much happier forum to visit once you do this.

And then you just smile and nod knowingly when you stumble across one of his flames...

:) :rolleyes:

I signed up yesterday and have same issue & more...

I signed up yesterday online with Voom and recieved a response via e-mail. It was to the same wrong name (Daryl Lee). I followed up with the 3rd party installer listed (Adant) from Chicago. I am in Georgia.

This installer has recieved a number (over 50) of similar calls over the past couple days. I called Installs Inc who also had the wrong name (corrected now). The install date changed from the online confirmation as well and they wouldn't have the installer name until the morning of the install. Hard to shepherd the process based on this.

Based on this thread and my experience, some attention needs to be given to back end systems and interfaces with 3rd party providers. I just hope there aren't more service issues in store. Hope to be vooming in style soon, but I will wait 30 days before cancelling my other sat service.

vurbano said:
Stay on topic Sparky
Touchy, touchy-soooooo defensive-never said your name "V-man"-what makes you think I'm talking about you-LMAO-he he he

Sparky is mine-get your own Mr. Creativity-LMAO

StingyScotsman said:
Cameron has some tact issues... with just about everyone. No one is smart enough to garner his respect.

Save yourself some cerebral friction and do what I did. Make use of the "ignore user" feature. You'll find it is a much happier forum to visit once you do this.

And then you just smile and nod knowingly when you stumble across one of his flames...

:) :rolleyes:

You folks shouldn't be so sensitive. If it's that big an issue, go grab some Vagisil, we'll wait.

FYI: I only seem to have problems with the few that come around and troll their asses off about how Voom is doing everything wrong. I find everyone else to be particularly helpful and intelligent on all the topics they care to discuss.

Scottish is upset because I corrected him once when he stated that 61.5 was the same as DirecTV 1S at 101. There was no flaming about it: he was dead wrong.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts