Alternative satellite service provider to DISH and DTV??

Status
Please reply by conversation.

dexterdoo

Dec 9, 2011
S.F. Bay Area
Is there a legal service out there that will provide you with TV including "premium channels" for a yearly subscription using an FTA receiver and your internet connection? Anyone ever hear of that?
I can't find anything on it so I thought I'd ask here. Thanks!

No. We're stuck with either D15H or Diwrecked, and they require the use of 'their' receivers, for 'cable' channels via satellite. No subscriptions available using your own FTA receivers in N.A.
:welcome to satelliteguys

Is there a legal service out there that will provide you with TV including "premium channels" for a yearly subscription using an FTA receiver and your internet connection? Anyone ever hear of that?

Sorta... http://www.habu.tv is meant for military anywhere in the world through the internet, but appears anyone can subscribe? I found it while surfing, as I was intrigued by your question.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

There are tons of premium services that you can be done legally on FTA STB's. With many you can pick out what you want, go to the store and buy a prepaid access card and pop it in your FTA receiver of choice. Of course you have to live in Europe to do any of this. :mad:

T4Runner said:
Sorta... http://www.habu.tv is meant for military anywhere in the world through the internet, but appears anyone can subscribe? I found it while surfing, as I was intrigued by your question.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

$99 a month wow

no

The pizza dish guys can't hit you with DVR charges if you use your own receiver. Besides, they don't want to deal with support on dozens of different receivers.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)