Amazing Discoveries

Status
Please reply by conversation.

McGuyver

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 4, 2007
Nuclear Testing Grounds
If it hasn't already been mentioned, Amazing Discoveries has now launched. I just noticed it on the air this morning. :D

Galaxy 19 (97.0°W Ku)
11842 H 22000 3/4

I got it

I got it at, 11843 H 22001 and at 5/6 which blows me away...lol

That's using the Neusat HD9000

My Dreambox is about the same as yours McGuyver..close enough for government work anyway... :)

What receiver are you guys using??

Last edited:
I have it on at least 4 of my stbs but I manually input the data. The 12090 is probably a test TP and may not last, I suspect this because it just went on the air so they be using the 12090 as a backup, just a guess mind you.

Ironsides, the FEC on your Neusat might just be a number being wrongfully displayed or it may be correct. My Viewsat sometimes blind scans the C-band freqs as 6000 numbers when they are actually 3000's and 4000's yet the channels work. so I suppose it's just a numbering issue and not an issue with the actual frequency data.

A while ago, shortly after they lit up 11842, they duplicated it on 12090 for testing but it was only up for a day or so.

I enjoy watching Amazing Discoveries.. I watch most of last night. They need to crank up the volume some though. I have my TV volume at 100% also the GeoSat Pro 1100c at 100% in order to hear it.

Status
Please reply by conversation.