Amazon B1G1

had to make a return trip to take back some of these titles to bestbuy.... I would have also bought the HP discs but wife got me the gift set) so I got Mummy 1 & 2, Evan Almighty, Monty Python's Meaning of Life, Red Dragon, & Waterworld for just about $60.

6 discs for $47.88. Sweeeeeeet!
Please explain how you got your price so low? I got 6 disk and it was $66. The cheapest disk was $17.95 all other titles were $19.95 plus, my math is not great but it doesn't appear $47.88 is possible for 6 disks.

Please explain how you got your price so low? I got 6 disk and it was $66. The cheapest disk was $17.95 all other titles were $19.95 plus, my math is not great but it doesn't appear $47.88 is possible for 6 disks.
All my discs were $19.95 and I used free shipping. I also get an additional 10% off through a promotion they had last year. If you bought 3 HD DVDs then you recieve an additional 10% off for last year and this year. :)

Item(s) Subtotal: $119.70
Shipping & Handling: $7.93
Promotional Certificate: -$11.97
Super Saver Discount: -$7.93
Promotion Applied: -$59.85
-----
Total Before Tax: $47.88
Estimated Tax: $0.00
-----
Grand Total: $47.88

Wow that is a great deal. You get 10% off the price on a movie you will end up receiving for free. I wonder how long it will take Amazon to figure this one out.

the 10% thing ends dec 31st this year.. so no 10% next year :( i loved that deal..

I have my fingers crossed. I sent them an message that I would upgrade to Prime if they could confirm they would extend this deal for 2008. Received a response thanking me, and it was forwarded to the "decision making person".

It's worked at least half a dozen times for me now on BOGOs, both Blu & Red. Harry Potter Order of the Phoenix was the first HP movie I've seen & I liked it (I thought they were more kiddie movies). So I picked up the HP1-4 for just under $32. Which, by the way, are now the top 4 selling titles on all DVDs on Amazon. :eek: