Amazon has a true HD DVD BOGO

Be careful on this one, it's the two cheapest prices get knocked off. ie: 2 $20 movies and 2 $28 movies in your cart, and you save $40.

Still a good list. Finally Animal House in a BOGO!!! :) Too bad Fast Times isn't on that list!

-John

Oh, the horror! It's a blatant attempt by the HD-DVD group to boost disc sales using fake numbers! Nothing should be taken seriously this week! Toshiba is bleeding money by doing this! HD-DVD is doomed, because they obviously can't sell discs at full price!

Did I miss any? ;)

Seriously, though, doesn't it seem a little strange that this happens in a week where they already have a big release (Bourne)? Unless they're so worried that HP is going to kill on BD that they feel like they need to counteract it..... or do we think this is just an Amazon thing?

Blu had there BOGO from WB & SONY on Amazon ended early this morning, so now it's HDDVD turn from WB and UNIVERSAL maybe for a few days too.

I am glad, It's the only way to balance out the numbers. I just wonder who has more money to lose before its all over.

Toshiba / MS or Sony.. Who is already bleeding trying to keep the PS3 floating.

Why was this thread moved and "Best Buy : Buy 1 Get 1 Free Blu-Ray starts 12/9/07" has been sitting in the war zone since 12-06-2007, 11:03 AM ????

A request from a member that I agreed with. If you disagree with this decision (perhaps I misunderstood the intent of the post) or if you see other threads that you think are misplaced please send me a PM.

Blu had there BOGO from WB & SONY on Amazon ended early this morning, so now it's HDDVD turn from WB and UNIVERSAL maybe for a few days too.

There are some Paramount and Dreamworks titles in there, too.

Nothing from Weinstein, First Look or RB Films though.

Amazon doesn't sell Digital Playground, Wicked, etc. :p

How can "Best Buy : Buy 1 Get 1 Free Blu-Ray starts 12/9/07" be sitting in the war zone since 12-06-2007, 11:03 AM but you take requests to move 2 other HD DVD post???? Either there is a cut off or there isn't, should have nothing to do with request. Once again check out this title in the war zone since 12/06/07 ===="Best Buy : Buy 1 Get 1 Free Blu-Ray starts 12/9/07"

Did that person make a request to move that thread?

I've already moved that one too. Have a look! ;)
Again, if you see anything else out of place please PM me.

How can "Best Buy : Buy 1 Get 1 Free Blu-Ray starts 12/9/07" be sitting in the war zone since 12-06-2007, 11:03 AM but you take requests to move 2 other HD DVD post???? Either there is a cut off or there isn't, should have nothing to do with request. Once again check out this title in the war zone since 12/06/07 ===="Best Buy : Buy 1 Get 1 Free Blu-Ray starts 12/9/07"

Did that person make a request to move that thread?

I've already moved that one too. Have a look! ;)
Again, if you see anything else out of place please PM me.

And quit complaining about it, for goodness' sake! How many times did you post this?

onuoSfAN your missing the point as always either rules are applied evenly ALWAYS or there not. Request should have nothing to do with it. I don't comment on many of your post even though I can so lets keep it on the up and up.

Oh and I never requested any post be moved.

onuoSfAN your missing the point as always either rules are applied evenly ALWAYS or there not. Request should have nothing to do with it. I don't comment on many of your post even though I can so lets keep it on the up and up.

Oh and I never requested any post be moved.

Since I was just commenting on the fact that you posted the exact same complaint at least three times in different places, I'm not sure how I could have missed the point.

Here's where you might think I'm missing the point, but I'm going to say it anyway: why do you care so much where a post is at? I can see if it was talking about a satellite provider, sports, a PIT topic, etc, but it was a Blu-Ray related thread in a forum that discusses Blu-Ray, along with HD-DVD. As I'm sure you have figured out by now, any Blu-Ray or HD-DVD related material can turn into War Zone fodder pretty quickly, especially one that talks about BOGO sales.

BTW: Feel free to comment on my posts to your heart's content - that's kind of the point....

NO the actually point was there was a Blu-ray BOGO thread that sat in the war zone for almost 6 days no one complained me included, but as soon as there is a HD DVD BOGO its is removed from the war zone in less then 24 hours. At someone's request.

BOGO has been a major topic in the war zone for a long time, and since this was the first true HD DVD BOGO I didn't see how it was out of place.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)