Amazon to Give Away Free 100-Disc Blu-ray, HD DVD Library

I'm moving to Minnesota. They had 3 people win the HD-DVD part of the contest this week, plus they had 1 winner in the Blue-Ray part last week!

Once again, myself, along with all my fellow Mid-Atlantic / New Englanders were left out.

Laff, it was me. I grew up in the northern lower and went to school in the UP (Michigan Tech). It seems those 2 areas are cursed for winning anything like this. :) That's why I moved to SW lower so I could win stuff. LOL

Laff, it was me. I grew up in the northern lower and went to school in the UP (Michigan Tech). It seems those 2 areas are cursed for winning anything like this. :) That's why I moved to SW lower so I could win stuff. LOL

Well I think you moved a little to far to the left.:eek:

South Lyon and Pontiac are the MI locations that are listed.

Honestly it would be nice to see anyone from here win one of these. Preferably me :D:D

Well I think you moved a little to far to the left.:eek:

South Lyon and Pontiac are the MI locations that are listed.

Honestly it would be nice to see anyone from here win one of these. Preferably me :D:D

I am pretty much in the middle of the state and as far east as you can go in the michigan before your into Canada, I could use a new Blue ray player with all those movies or at least the HD dvd movies to go with my Hd player:D.. Cya Slick

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts