AMC 4 @ 67 W Active

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Those signals are definitely there - I'm picking up 4 transponders (11720 V 28887, 11760 V 28887, 11800 V 28887 & 11840 V 28887).

Signals in the mid 30's - mid 40's in Central NC.......Around 70 channels scan in, all encrypted.....

are these signals dvb-s2? i cant seem to find them with a coolsat 6000...

If the map on satbeams.com is correct, you WON'T be finding them in Canada. (I won't be finding them in Pennsylvania either.) The bird has been cocked southward from the way it was aimed at its old location.

I'm in SW Missouri & can't find a trace of Q coming from AMC4,
When I was on AMC6 I did get q on TP 11720 V 28887... I never tried the other TP's I never tried to scan the first. I moved the dish all around that local but still could not find anything.
I was checking on my 10' BUD, not the best for Ku. It will be nice when I get a chance to put my 4' Ku dish back up.

I'm in SW Missouri & can't find a trace of Q coming from AMC4,
When I was on AMC6 I did get q on TP 11720 V 28887... I never tried the other TP's I never tried to scan the first. I moved the dish all around that local but still could not find anything.
I was checking on my 10' BUD, not the best for Ku. It will be nice when I get a chance to put my 4' Ku dish back up.

hey gold... is your 4 footer painted John Deer green yet? :eek:

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts