KE4EST

SatelliteGuys Is My Second Home
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 9, 2004
EM75xb
AS WITH ALL FILES, USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.

This patch is at the specific request of Michael Electronics. This will resolve AC-3 “no audio” issues on the very latest Mini HD SE hardware. It is available exclusively at SatelliteGuys and FridgeFTA Forums, or through your Amiko Americas Authorized Retailer. It will be released in the near future at the official support site, www.namini.tk and for online upgrade through your Mini HD SE.

- Fix for latest Mini HD SE units with missing AC-3 audio

- Expands PVR timers from 8 to 20.

- General improvements.

To upgrade:

Follow this procedure EXACTLY or you will end up with no satellites at all or Europe birds and you’ll wipe all of your channels and settings.

MAKE A BACKUP. This contains the satellites and your current channels, settings and other data. It is needed if you mess up the upgrade. Plug in a USB flash drive. Go to MENU > SYSTEM > SOFTWARE UPGRADE > BACKUP TO USB, arrow down to "Backup to USB" and press OK. You’ll end up with an .abs file starting with “bak-“

USB UPDATE

----------

1. Unzip the update package and put the .abs file in the root of a USB flash drive.

2. MENU > SYSTEM > SOFTWARE UPGRADE > UPGRADE BY USB

3. Select the .abs file on the Upgrade File line.

4. BE SURE UPGRADE MODE IS SOFTWARE(NO CHANNEL LIST)

5. Arrow to start and press OK on remote. Your STB will install the new firmware and reboot when done.

(C) 2015 Amiko Americas, Edictum Kft. All rights reserved.

www.amikoalienusa.com

www.namini.tk

Attachments

• NAMINISE-2091PATCH.zip
    4 MB · Views: 431
Reactions: fred555 and T134
This is part of the firmware release I have been saying is coming over the last couple of weeks. Some other things are being worked on for the Mini HD SE, but when I started running into AC-3 Audio problems I got up with Joe and said we go to tidy up what we have and push a patch instead of a major release. If you have purchased a Mini HD SE from me in the past 2-3 weeks and you are missing audio on some channels, this patch will fix that. :)

Reactions: T134
This is part of the firmware release I have been saying is coming over the last couple of weeks. Some other things are being worked on for the Mini HD SE, but when I started running into AC-3 Audio problems I got up with Joe and said we go to tidy up what we have and push a patch instead of a major release. If you have purchased a Mini HD SE from me in the past 2-3 weeks and you are missing audio on some channels, this patch will fix that. :)
Will it work on older Amiko Mini HD SE units without causing problems or is it only for the newer units?

Yes it will work just fine on the older units and give you more timers. :)

Reactions: T134
Yep as long as it is an SE you will be fine.

This will also load ONLY to Amiko Mini HD SE. Amiko Mini HD Original guys don't have to worry, your STB will reject it instead of bricking the box. :)

Reactions: KE4EST
I should have just said that to start with, good to have the clarification.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts