Android Phones

that's too much man. i'm all for the big screens but am in no mood to use a tablet size smartphone.

Yeah I agree. I want a phone then I will have a tablet as a separate device but everyone different.

I'm troubled by the reported resolutions on these tablets, with the smaller reportedly only has a QHD display while the larger only has a reported 720p (probably really 1280x800) resolution.

If these reports are true, that's probably going to be an epic fail. You need increased resolution on larger displays to avoid visible pixelation.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk HD

GPS and SMS require an Android phone? That leaves a significant chunk of the potential market unable to use some of the most useful features.

Unless glass is truly revolutionary this may hinder adoption rather than spurring increased android phone adoption.

I believe that interoperability is going to be key to driving the adoption of wearable tech (at least insofar as the tech is dependent on existing devices for full connectivity and operation). Platform dependent high end accessories are just shooting themselves in the foot.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)