OTHER Anevia Flamingo 220s

dperaltajr

Original poster
Apr 12, 2023
San Francisco
Hi All,

Just wanted to see if anyone has any experience with a Anevia Flamingo 220S? I found one lying around at work, but need a way factory it back to original settings. tried the default password, and that doesnt seem to work. Any guidance on how to put into factory default would be nice. Thanks

Hi All,

Just wanted to see if anyone has any experience with a Anevia Flamingo 220S? I found one lying around at work, but need a way factory it back to original settings. tried the default password, and that doesnt seem to work. Any guidance on how to put into factory default would be nice. Thanks

Welcome to Satellite Guys! Never used this equipment so can't help in that regard. Only thing I could find online regarding it was that it is a DVB-S to IP Gateway from around 2007 and also found a specs document for it. That's it. :(

Welcome to Satellite Guys! Never used this equipment so can't help in that regard. Only thing I could find online regarding it was that it is a DVB-S to IP Gateway from around 2007 and also found a specs document for it. That's it. :(

Thank you for the welcome. I saw this document too. For some reason the manual is no where to be found. Appreciate the help trying to look it up.

Reactions: FTA4PA