Anger management (with Charlie Sheen)

Sounds like v2.0 swings into fully gear next week. Apparently Charlie throws and wild party and bangs 7-gram rocks as he falls into epic drinking, drugging and whoring binge. I just hope he did his research because it's not easy to pull-off playing a bipolar character is manic and self medicating. ;)

I wonder if we'll his toss-out some quotes like, “I have a disease? Bullsh!t. I cured it with my brain" or "I’m tired of pretending I’m not a total bitchin’ rock star from Mars" or "I was banging seven-gram rocks, because that’s how I roll. I have one speed, I have one gear: Go."

Not yet, but Sheen was promoting Anger Management 2.0 on the Tonight Show as being a ton better now the character of Kate has left the show. We shall see. One thing is for sure...100 episodes in 19-months is a lot of work.
I hope cause the show is getting old fast.:eek:

Now that we have finally seen a few post Selma Blair episodes I can say that while the show was nott hat great to begin with it has definitely gone downhill. Charlie Goodson is now a copy of Charlie Harper (and Sheen). I may delete the timer. as I see nothing positive about this.

Now that we have finally seen a few post Selma Blair episodes I can say that while the show was nott hat great to begin with it has definitely gone downhill. Charlie Goodson is now a copy of Charlie Harper (and Sheen). I may delete the timer. as I see nothing positive about this.

I'm with you on this show...it's like eating rice cakes...not very enjoyable, but it doesn't make one sick. I keep waiting for this show to "Click" and "Turn Funny" but it just hasn't happened and I'm tired for eating rice cakes. This show is on episode-to-episode probation on my Season Pass list.

I gave up on this show months ago and deleted the timer. It is a one joke show and they keep hitting that one joke till it's way past not funny. Two and Half men is also way past it's expiration date on NOT funny. I only keep watching it because I liked the old cast and liked Kutcher when he was Kelso on that 70's show. But I think after this season with the new lesbian character , I will be deleting this show too. Sex is funny ,but not when it is all they focus on every episode.

2.5 hasn't been funny since Sheen was removed from the cast. The character of Charlie Harper just made everything click...cast, crew, the yuks, everything. I was hoping some of that Charlie Harper magic would work on AM...it hasn't. I like several of the AM's cast members individually, but when you put them all together along with the story, writers and producers...well, it just doesn't work. The 50th episode of AM will be broadcast on October 31st and Sheen still has to deliver another 50-episodes. I guess Fox needs something to air on FX.

2.5 hasn't been funny since Sheen was removed from the cast. The character of Charlie Harper just made everything click...cast, crew, the yuks, everything. I was hoping some of that Charlie Harper magic would work on AM...it hasn't. I like several of the AM's cast members individually, but when you put them all together along with the story, writers and producers...well, it just doesn't work. The 50th episode of AM will be broadcast on October 31st and Sheen still has to deliver another 50-episodes. I guess Fox needs something to air on FX.

Well theya re committed to pay for 100 episodes---and I believe they have even sold synication rights to this turky. So stopping now would be expensive.

I wnder if tis will discourage more of thes e deals. It worked for Tyler Perry but this time out ratings sagged after that initial order and i don't see this being a real ratings attraction ins yndication.

Charlie and the Hooker: Thursday, 24 October 2013 (9:30 PM ET)

Season 2, Episode 39

"Charlie receives an unusual payment when he brings a pimp into his therapy group; Sean and Michael get into a racial dating mishap."

Don't forget to rate this episode over at IMDb.com: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3219680/

Note: Tivo and Zap2it shows this week's episode as being Charlie and the Hooker while IMDb.com says it is Charlie and the Pimp. Not much difference, I suppose.

Yea, recent episodes without Selma Blair have been poor to awful.
Thought it was just me. :)
All the character changes have been negative.
I'll keep watching it spiral down and implode. ;)

Jeremy Renner to Narrate History's 'World Wars'

A To Z

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)