KE4EST

SatelliteGuys Is My Second Home
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 9, 2004
EM75xb
Reply "I am thorough" below and we may send you a free test unit!

Over the past few months I have partnered with Titanium Satellite, and we are happy to announce the all new PLLv2-8KCS UHD Ready LNBF. This is the solar powered, RF wireless, combo C/Ku, linear/circular, Phase Lock Loop, LNBF of the future!
Are you frustrated at having to chose between circular or linear polarity hardware? Are you tired of not having enough outputs? Are you tired of switches constantly going bad? Are just plain tired of buying new LNBF's year after year, just to keep up with technology?
Well, this is the last LNBF you will ever buy! We guarantee it or will give you double your money back.
Why are we so sure? This is not only a state of the art LNBF, with a flawless feed horn design, this LNBF is both hardware component and software upgradeable.
What happens next year when UHD 4K is all around you and you have an old h.264 LNBF? No problem! Just connect to the configuration HTML page via wireless LAN and upgrade its drivers or decoding capabilities to 8K, 16K and beyond... no problem! Want it to be a standard single LO, a universal or band stacked output? Want to assign a custom LO frequency or switch point? No problem! Want more stability or increased frequency range? No problem! Just swap the $5 IC SOC to the latest and greatest chip-set! Yes, this is the LNBF that you will pass down from generation to generation.
No sun? No worries! 48hr run-time on internal Li-ion battery.
That is not all, there is more! This LNBF comes with a wireless, remote 8 port switch that installs inside your home. That is right! Password protected, secure, wireless, broad spectrum connection to your remote dish location up to 1500' away. The eight high isolation ports can support unlimited receivers, each viewing independent polarities on it's own with switchable band stacked or voltage polarity switching modes, integrated DiSEqC controlled circular/linear polarity and band selection.
Yes, we know what your thinking, I have had switches go bad, several times, what do I do when the switch goes bad.
Two things:
First of all, this unit will never go bad as it is wireless and isolated from outside connections and direct lighting hits! The diode switching matrix inside the unit is using ground breaking titanium impregnated diodes. This is some of the same technology used in the space program, and is just now been developed with a new cost saving IC for consumer hardware integration. The electronics inside this unit can take about anything, including hot switching (as in hooking and un-hooking with receiver still connected and turned on), over voltage, 25' drops, etc.
Second, in the unlikely event it does fail, it has a 100 year, no questions asked, replacement guarantee.

All this for an unbelievably low introductory low price of only $99 dollars. If you order today though, and it must be today... we will laugh our asses off that you believed this product release announcement.

Attachments

• Side_CKU_CU.JPG
    Side_CKU_CU.JPG
    30.6 KB · Views: 321
  • Top_CKU_CU.JPG
    Top_CKU_CU.JPG
    30.5 KB · Views: 301
  • Top_CKU_WS.JPG
    Top_CKU_WS.JPG
    30.8 KB · Views: 280
Last edited:
I didn't plan on releasing this information yet, as the PLLv2-8KCS is not yet in production, but KE4EST twisted my arm. No joking!

The new Titanium Satellite PLLv2-8KCS was very easy to design as most parts were already in production and only needed to combined and a portal designed. Most of the development was just an incredible amount of time on the computer!

For those interested, I have attached a few photos of the next model, the PLLv2-8K. This is a KU-band only version with similar features of the PLLv2-8KCS.

Side_CU2.JPG

Attachments

• Top_WS.JPG
    Top_WS.JPG
    22.1 KB · Views: 200
  • Top_CU.JPG
    Top_CU.JPG
    27.3 KB · Views: 230
That was just cruel!!! I liked it... Of course, i live in a place where we don't get direct sunlight for a month, so even if this product existed, solar powered wouldn't work for me unless it had a 30 day backup.. :)

But, Hey Titanium.. Hows about a Dual Polarity Cband/KU Unit!?!!? :hungry

Looks suspiciously like my WORKING prototype of the all new
UNOBTANIUM 2000 LNB
Now in C and Ku. With Dish mover.
unobtanium200C.jpg Unobtanium2000Ku.jpg
Orange produce band extra!
I hereby serve Michael AKA KE4EST
and
Brian AKA Titanium
for breach of Intellectual Property
in Department 184 Superior Court
of the County of Los Angeles.

(Wait that's the Dragnet closing Statement, I'm firing my Attorney)

Looks suspiciously like my WORKING prototype of the all new
UNOBTANIUM 2000 LNB
Now in C and Ku. With Dish mover.
View attachment 105925 View attachment 105926
Orange produce band extra!
I hereby serve Michael AKA KE4EST
and
Brian AKA Titanium
for breach of Intellectual Property
in Department 184 Superior Court
of the County of Los Angeles.

(Wait that's the Dragnet closing Statement, I'm firing my Attorney)

Not the same, they didn't use an orange band! :D

Reply "I am thorough" below and we may send you a free test unit!

Over the past few months I have partnered with Titanium Satellite, and we are happy to announce the all new PLLv2-8KCS UHD Ready LNBF. This is the solar powered, RF wireless, combo C/Ku, linear/circular, Phase Lock Loop, LNBF of the future!
Are you frustrated at having to chose between circular or linear polarity hardware? Are you tired of not having enough outputs? Are you tired of switches constantly going bad? Are just plain tired of buying new LNBF's year after year, just to keep up with technology?
Well, this is the last LNBF you will ever buy! We guarantee it or will give you double your money back.
Why are we so sure? This is not only a state of the art LNBF, with a flawless feed horn design, this LNBF is both hardware component and software upgradeable.
What happens next year when UHD 4K is all around you and you have an old h.264 LNBF? No problem! Just connect to the configuration HTML page via wireless LAN and upgrade its drivers or decoding capabilities to 8K, 16K and beyond... no problem! Want it to be a standard single LO, a universal or band stacked output? Want to assign a custom LO frequency or switch point? No problem! Want more stability or increased frequency range? No problem! Just swap the $5 IC SOC to the latest and greatest chip-set! Yes, this is the LNBF that you will pass down from generation to generation.
No sun? No worries! 48hr run-time on internal Li-ion battery.
That is not all, there is more! This LNBF comes with a wireless, remote 8 port switch that installs inside your home. That is right! Password protected, secure, wireless, broad spectrum connection to your remote dish location up to 1500' away. The eight high isolation ports can support unlimited receivers, each viewing independent polarities on it's own with switchable band stacked or voltage polarity switching modes, integrated DiSEqC controlled circular/linear polarity and band selection.
Yes, we know what your thinking, I have had switches go bad, several times, what do I do when the switch goes bad.
Two things:
First of all, this unit will never go bad as it is wireless and isolated from outside connections and direct lighting hits! The diode switching matrix inside the unit is using ground breaking titanium impregnated diodes. This is some of the same technology used in the space program, and is just now been developed with a new cost saving IC for consumer hardware integration. The electronics inside this unit can take about anything, including hot switching (as in hooking and un-hooking with receiver still connected and turned on), over voltage, 25' drops, etc.
Second, in the unlikely event it does fail, it has a 100 year, no questions asked, replacement guarantee.

All this for an unbelievably low introductory low price of only $99 dollars. If you order today though, and it must be today... we will laugh our asses off that you believed this product release announcement.

Someone has too much time to waste.

lol,
but on a serious note, how about a dual output pll c-band lnbf that does circular and linear without having to play around with a stupid dielectric plate..... ;)
i would buy 1 in a hurry :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)