Another Dishonest move by V*

twodutys

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 21, 2004
Brighton, Co
Hey guys V* tried to send me a final bill without my tax credit. And corp. won't return my calls. Even told them at the time I called for the disconnect that I wanted the refund to be included with the final bill which CR made note of. Then I followed up with and email to corp. Yet another example of BAD accounting and billing on their part. I know it's a small amount of money but it's the principle behind it.

Time to get the Attorney General involved again.

The tax credit is being issued just this month as my 105 dollar bill is down to about 88 dollars. You expect to get the credit before anyone else before theyve figured it all out?
Id suggest some cheese with that whine.

vurbano said:
The tax credit is being issued just this month as my 105 dollar bill is down to about 88 dollars. You expect to get the credit before anyone else before theyve figured it all out?

They could at least hold the final bill until the figure it out. After all a final bill should be final.

twodutys said:
Hey guys V* tried to send me a final bill without my tax credit. And corp. won't return my calls. Even told them at the time I called for the disconnect that I wanted the refund to be included with the final bill which CR made note of. Then I followed up with and email to corp. Yet another example of BAD accounting and billing on their part. I know it's a small amount of money but it's the principle behind it.

Time to get the Attorney General involved again.

For the attorney general to do any legal action against them they would have to prove they had the intention of defrauding. Bad accounting or billing systems are not an attempt to defraud especially if it is caught and being corrected.

Im sure he will get his refund. To complain about not getting it on the 2nd day of the month that Voom is just starting the refund is a little petty. Just my .02 cents. Id say if you havent gotten your 20 bucks back in 2 months then threaten some action.

jhogue@hrtc.net said:
For the attorney general to do any legal action against them they would have to prove they had the intention of defrauding. Bad accounting or billing systems are not an attempt to defraud especially if it is caught and being corrected.

Key word being corrected. It's not. It"s now the 4th day after 2 phone calls asking them to have corp to call me with a solution. Doesn't look like their in any hurry. In the mean time if I pay don't pay my credit gets hurt. If I do pay their FINAL bill they do nothing. The CR told me they would credit my credit card. The same credit card I had to canel due to their bad business pratices. So just like many other's V* will try to get into your pocket even if doesn't belong to them.

If D* says they will credit you. You get credited. And you can see it on-line. V* won't even let you talk to the people in charge of credits. As their worthless CR's state Corp. has no phones. No phones my _ss.

I believe it is being corrected. I know personally if I feel someone is being rude or unreasonable to me at work I am less likely to put their request at the top of my list and no I am not a csr I work in software systems implementation and development (in a hospital). We have some physicians and users who make requests. The ones who are unresonable and demanding go to the bottom of the list. As the saying goes you get more flies with honey. So imagine when you are dealing with a csr who doesnt make very much money. Why would they try to go the extra step for you when you arent making their life any easier. For the record when I signed up with E* several years ago a buddy of mine signed up with me. He had to cancel his credit card because of double billing. It took him several months to get credited. So it happens with other companies not just voom. I am just getting tired of the Voom bashers. I am not against people venting as I have said before. Just tired of them (voom bashers) trying to convince those of us that are happy with voom that Voom is bad. Now I know you are going to take this as a personal attack and try to attack me. Go ahead if it makes you feel better I will rest just fine tonight enjoying my Voom.

vurbano said:

vurbano said:
Im sure he will get his refund.

That's the easy thing to say (esp. from someone who already got his refund) when you aren't the one is trying to close out the account and get the money that was rightfully yours from the start. Nobody likes to be short-changed no matter how small the amount.
He might or might never get his refund, but why can't he come to this forum to voice his displeasure w/o getting torched?

voomster2 said:
That's the easy thing to say (esp. from someone who already got his refund) when you aren't the one is trying to close out the account and get the money that was rightfully yours from the start. Nobody likes to be short-changed no matter how small the amount.
He might or might never get his refund, but why can't he come to this forum to voice his displeasure w/o getting torched?

good luck my friend....V* is still trying to charge my cancelled cc(so I would get no charges) from 3-4 months ago. My CC company called me to ask why someone is still trying to charge on it so I would know!! Always said they have a decent product but the worst accounting for a "major" (using term cautiously) compnay I have ever seen.

voomster2 said:
This is the third day of the first month of the refunds Einstein. Stop your freakin whining already. And no I have not gotten my refund yet, it is scheduled for the 11th. Its amazing that you feel some sort of prefferred entitlement to recieve your refund faster than every other existing customer because you have cancelled.:rolleyes:

Vurb, you have to realize that there are a lot of consumers out there who feel it is their responsibility to complain about everything, because it somehow validates their sad position in life. It is a common phenomenon, one that usually results in just making the whiner more upset, when people don't cooperate with them. The whole society is becoming like this. Everyone deserves better treatment than the guy next to them. I just learn to tune them out, as it makes my world much nicer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)