Antenna TV 2015 Holiday Schedule and some 2016 new shows info

Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN
The info in BOLD is interesting. Mentions possible new shows

Spend the holidays with your favorite sitcom stars as Antenna TV airs holiday episodes and themed marathons throughout the holiday season. Catch Thanksgiving episodes of your favorite sitcoms like All in the Family and Too Close for Comfort on Wednesday, Nov. 25 beginning at 5pm ET through 12am ET. And on Thanksgiving itself, Antenna TV will air "The Cleaver Family Thanksgiving Day Marathon," a 27-hour Leave it to Beaver marathon starting at 12midnight ET on Thursday, November 26, 2015.

Next, snuggle up with a cup of hot cocoa and your TV remote, Antenna TV is bringing you a Christmas full of the most beloved TV shows that celebrate the holiday season. It starts off at 3pm ET on Christmas Eve (Thursday, December 24) with the 15-hour "Classic Christmas Collection," a showcase of Antenna TV's classic TV holiday episodes. Then at 6am ET on Christmas Day (Friday, December 25), gather the family around the TV to warm up next to the original "Yule Log" featuring a crackling fireplace and soothing Christmas music. The holiday favorites continue at 10am ET with more from the "Classic Christmas Collection," which includes holiday episodes spanning from the '50s through the '90s. Sitcoms airing in the marathon include holiday episodes of series not on the schedule (yet) like Webster, Dear John, Mork & Mindy and Wings!

Moving on to New Year's Eve, make a date with Antenna TV this New Year's Eve, and enjoy laughter and celebration all through the night. The party starts at 8pm ET on New Year's Eve, featuring alternating episodes of The Jack Benny Program and The Burns and Allen Show and continues for 9 hours (until 5am ET). Then the New Year means it's time for a new start and Antenna TV leads the way with a "Fresh Start" marathon from 5am-11pm ET on Friday, January 1, 2016. See how Antenna TV's classic shows started out with the airing of pilots and memorable firsts of each series, including the premiere of three new shows on Antenna TV: Johnny Carson, Mork & Mindy and Dear John. And finally...here's Johnny! Beginning January 1, Antenna TV will tuck America in each weeknight with a 60-minute classic Johnny Carson episode airing at 11 pm ET with a rebroadcast at 2 am ET. On weekends, Antenna TV will run 90-minute episodes at 10 pm ET with a rebroadcast at 1:30 am ET.

We will have more on the new Antenna TV January 2016 schedule that will have Johnny Carson, Mork & Mindy and Dear John. No word yet if Webster and Wings will join the lineup yet, but enjoy the Christmas airings this Christmas Eve and Day!

Reactions: fred555 and FTA4PA
Cautiously awaiting it's appearance here. I say cautiously because they'll probably, my luck, put it on the flagship station only. It's a few too many miles to be received with any signal most of the time. Weather and atmosphere's got to be perfect to get it.

Reactions: BM10K
featuring alternating episodes of The Jack Benny Program

For a second my eyes read this as Benny Hill, wouldn't that be wild?

Can't wait for Johnny Carson, the one person all the late night hosts wish they could be.

Oh my thanks for posting this. However if one of them in the Lafayette La. DMA get wind of this since Antenna was bumped off KDCG to KXKW and off Cox Cable, they'll eat Chuck Wood's lunch. Looks like some new and different shows coming on. As for Johnny Carson, well 11 pm CST I'm usually in bed...

Cautiously awaiting it's appearance here. I say cautiously because they'll probably, my luck, put it on the flagship station only. It's a few too many miles to be received with any signal most of the time. Weather and atmosphere's got to be perfect to get it.
hopefully they do add it to the satellite stations and not just KVRR there ;)

Reactions: BM10K
Turn the tube to Antenna TV this Christmas Eve and Day for classic Christmas episodes the whole family can watch.

AND cozy up to the Yule Log on Christmas morning for a crackling fireplace and your favorite Christmas tunes
12373241_1050902861596746_2898236611803279520_n.png

schedule (times posted are Central as I copied it from zap2it.....so add an hour on the east coast) ;)

Thursday, December 24th

3:00 PM Too Close for Comfort "Mr. Christmas"

3:30 PM Webster "The Man in the Red Flannel Suit"

4:00 PM Father Knows Best "The Christmas Story"

4:30 PM Father Knows Best "The Angel's Sweater"

5:00 PM Dennis the Menace "The Christmas Story"

5:30 PM Dennis the Menace "The Christmas Horse"

6:00 PM Good Times "Sometimes There's No Bottom in the Bottle"

6:30 PM Sanford & Son "Ebenezer Sanford"

7:00 PM All in the Family "Mike's Hippie Friends Come to Visit"

7:30 PM All in the Family "Lionel Moves Into the Neighborhood"

8:00 PM One Day at a Time "Girl Talk"

8:30 PM One Day at a Time "Not a Creature Was Staying"

9:00 PM Mork & Mindy "Mork's First Christmas"

9:30 PM Three's Company "Three's Christmas"

10:00 PM The Jeffersons "All I Want for Christmas"

10:30 PM Barney Miller "Homeless"

11:00 PM Family Ties "A Christmas Story"

11:30 PM Family Ties "A Keaton Christmas Carol"

Friday, December 25
12:00 AM Newhart "The Prodigal Darryl"

12:30 AM Evening Shade "I'll Be Home for Christmas"

1:00 AM The Partridge Family "Don't Bring Your Guns to Town, Santa"

1:30 AM Maude "The Christmas Party"

2:00 AM Bewitched "Santa Comes to Visit and Stays and Stays"

2:30 AM Bewitched "Sisters at Heart"

3:00 AM Green Acres "An Old-Fashioned Christmas"

3:30 AM The Monkees "The Christmas Show"

4:00 AM Alfred Hitchcock Presents "Santa Claus and the 10th Ave. Kid"

4:30 AM The Burns and Allen Show "The Old Mink Coat"

5:00 AM The Yule Log

9:00 AM Father Knows Best "Kathy Makes a Wish"

9:30 AM Father Knows Best "The Christmas Story"

10:00 AM The Burns and Allen Show "Company for Christmas"

10:30 AM The Burns and Allen Show "Christmas in Jail"

11:00 AM Dennis the Menace "The Fifteen Foot Christmas Tree"

11:30 AM Dennis the Menace "The Christmas Story"

12:00 PM Hazel "Hazel's Christmas Shopping"

12:30 PM Hazel "Just 86 Shopping Minutes to Christmas"

1:00 PM McHale's Navy "The Day They Captured Santa Claus"

1:30 PM Green Acres "An Old-Fashioned Christmas"
2:00 PM The Monkees "The Christmas Show"
2:30 PM Bewitched "A Vision of Sugar Plums"

3:00 PM Bewitched "Humbug Not to Be Spoken Here"

3:30 PM The Partridge Family "Don't Bring Your Guns to Town, Santa"

4:00 PM Small Wonder "Oooga Mooga"

4:30 PM Good Times "Penny's Christmas"

5:00 PM Sanford & Son "Ebenezer Sanford"

5:30 PM All in the Family "Edith's Crisis of Faith"

6:00 PM All in the Family "Edith's Crisis of Faith"

6:30 PM All in the Family "The Draft Dodger"

7:00 PM All in the Family "Christmas Day at the Bunkers'"

7:30 PM Three's Company "Three's Christmas"

8:00 PM Mork & Mindy "Mork's First Christmas"

8:30 PM Newhart "The Prodigal Darryl"

9:00 PM Webster "The Man in the Red Flannel Suit"

9:30 PM Webster "Simple Gifts"

10:00 PM Family Ties "You've Got a Friend"

10:30 PM Family Ties "Miracle in Columbus"

11:00 PM Dear John "Dancing in the Dark"

11:30 PM Dear John "'Twas the Fight Before Christmas"

Saturday, December 26
12:00 AM Wings "A Terminal Christmas"

12:30 AM Wings "The Customer's Usually Right"

1:00 AM Wings "Happy Holidays"

1:30 AM Wings "Insanity Claus"

2:00 AM Wings "'Twas the Heist Before Christmas"

2:30 AM Wings "All About Christmas Eve"

3:00 AM Maude "Walter's Christmas Gift"

3:30 AM Maude "Maude's Christmas Surprise"

That 7 pm Bunker episode of Mike's friends.....That aired a few months ago. That was the time after "Meathead and Lil Girl" got married. Possibly after they had lil joey too. That's funny because a couple weeks ago they showed the two episodes (Christmas) when Bunker and Dingbat went over to Mike's in California and well had to expain to them two him and Gloria were no longer staying married...

"The Draft Dodger" one is the one I look forward too. Its also one of the few shows I've seen edited for language

Jeffersons pilot has George use the N word when describing why the Willis' don't fight. Its left in
Sanford and Son "Fred Sanford Legal Eagle" Fred uses the N word twice....its left in (episode was on last week)

But I think when Archie and Mike argue about the war Archie says "I dont want to talk about that god damn war" yet its now edited to say "rotten war"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts