Antennas?

danielle_s

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 27, 2004
Dodge City, Ks
Television stations started broadcasting before the advent of cable. It's kind of funny if you think about it, we went from antennas to cable to satellite and now back to anntennas (with voom).
But the truth be told long after cable and satellite is gone (not that there going anywhere anytime soon) we'll still have things like NBC or CBS and the only way we'll be able to get them is through an antenna.
What's really nice is that when you get a new local station you don't have to wait for the cable or satellite company to carry that channel. Here where I'm at there are 3 stations that I can't get with dishnetwork.
Antennas can and will pay for themselves over the years and also provide your neighbors hours of nagging time.

Voom really needs to work better with their local installers because the local installers know better what someone needs when it comes to things like antennas. And for those so-called installers that promote dish and direct to people that choose Voom, they need to keep their mouth shut and do their jobs. I mean that's what their paid for.

It's going to be funny that in the end Voom will be able to provide more channels, more enjoyment and more services than D* & E* with the same or less number of satellites if they continue to provide locals through antennas.

---
VOOM always thinking enviromentally, even it it's in space
Danielle

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)