Any channel / software updates

rv1pop

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Since I am now using the advanced setup, I do not see the channel updates. Any thing new now or coming soon? It is after the first of a new month.
Thanks
POP

Second, is there a new list of all the Glorystar co-ordinated channels - as in number order as you list them?

Since I am now using the advanced setup, I do not see the channel updates. Any thing new now or coming soon? It is after the first of a new month.
You may always view if new firmware and if a new channel list is available. Select OTA "UPDATE NOW" and press OK to view the current and latest firmware and channel data files. A few new channels will be added within the month.

Second, is there a new list of all the Glorystar co-ordinated channels - as in number order as you list them?
A channel list is available at www.glorystar.tv/p/channels

What is the frequency and symbol rate of Glorystar OTA update channel?

What is the frequency and symbol rate of Glorystar OTA update channel?

Last edited:
Is the PID 2119 ?

I am getting signal OK then I get signal fail.

I am thinking there is a problem with updating

I show the pid as 330 on my 1100c. Don't have a 200c hooked up at the house - can check at the office in the AM.

Two identical streams are currently running on Galaxy19 . 11842 as Bob mentioned and 12115. The PID is 330 on both. The 12115 OTA-SSU will be repurposed in late 2012.

Check the Signal Quality on the transponder for minimum 45 -50% Signal Quality.

Last edited:
Pid 330 helps!

Thanks for the PID 330. That did the trick. Got it updated.

All I know is the receiver lost the satellite, frequency, and pid for the OTA update.

It might have happened, when I turned the power switch off and back on.

After the update, I tried turning off the power switch, waited 30 seconds, and turned it back on.

Update remembered the proper satellite, frequency, and PID. So far so good.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts