Any Must Have's on Tuesday?

I have seen zero confirmation of that, just statements that they were planning it. I'll believe it when I see it I guess, so I decided not to wait.

I guess I lack trust with the Mouse.
In the announcement of the Blu-Ray they said later this year it would come out. They didn't give a date for the Blu-ray until about a month before it was supposed to come out.

I know. But for a company that is blowing off UHD this year and regularly shuns 3D on Disney titles, I lack faith in their "it's coming later" statement.

I am not waiting to only get burned. If they were serious about it, it should have been released with the 2D version, no, instead they pull their normal crap and are either stringing people along and/or going for the double dip.

I've bought the 2D version and am moving on with life. I will not be buying the 3D version if it does see the light of day because I do not partake in double dips. Same reason I blew off Batman V Superman at the theater. The Blu-ray has the extended R release, no need to waste money at the theater when I can preorder that version.

I totally understand what you are saying. I am thinking of just renting it and waiting for the 3D release to come out later to buy it.

Originally it was slated to come out in June. They moved the date to April and the 3D wasn't ready. Hence, it will be out later. Probably moved the date on purpose to get more double dips.

S~

It's tough deciding between 3D and UHD. I like them both, but I'm not going to double dip. I wish someone would bundle them all.

S~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts