Any secret sales this Friday at Wal-Mart??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that Ive found but if your going to hit the grocery store then go to Krogers, went there lastnight and got disney's version of koolaid in the packets for $0.05 a packet and there are many other grocery items on sale there right now.

Sale

I don't understand why any store would want a "secret sale". Isn't the whole point of a sale to advertise it and bring in more customers?

sales are likely a test to see how low prices must go for shopping season.

they need lots of excitement but as cheap as possible.

plus some stuff is loss leaders to get you in the door, then sell more profitable stuff

Not that Ive found but if your going to hit the grocery store then go to Krogers, went there lastnight and got disney's version of koolaid in the packets for $0.05 a packet and there are many other grocery items on sale there right now.

Damn. Disney Kooliad was on sale and you didn't tell me?? Now I am pissed:D

:D hey when you have kids its the small stuff like that wich makes daily life go smoother, besides what ever you can save on groceries the more you have to spend on the sales :D

We buy lots of the individual size packets of koolaid etc. to send to our 28 year old daughter in Kenya. However, there are no Krogers in our area.

hey new to satguys just saw this and thought i'd add some speculation that i heard about wal-mart. I heard that the hd-dvd player they sold for $98 was the beginning "supposedly" they have a "store brand" coming out for around $78 haven't found any info about it so far but if any is found i will post

Status
Not open for further replies.

New member with Dish Network

Larry King: Are UFOs for real?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)