Anybody been Auto Switched to TurboHD?

tempVAdish

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 4, 2005
Temperanceville, VA
Hey all! I was rooting around the internet today @ lunch & decided to check on my Dish account... gues what I found???

Current Programming: America's Top 200, GoldHD with PlatinumHD

Local Channels: New York Wb Wpix Superstation, Norfolk/Portsmouth/Newport News, VA DMA Package

Premium Channels: 1 Yr Cinemax for a Penny with Autopay Participation, HBO, Starz!

International or Ala Carte Add-ons: CCSN, MID-ATLANTIC SPORTS NETWORK (MASN), DISH Home Protection Plan, DISH Network DVR Service Fee, AMERICA'S TOP 250 BONUS PAK

WOW!!!! My old Absolute got upgraded w/o any calls or moaning!!! :) I was really worried about possibly not getting any new HD when they came on w/o going Platinum, but I guess it's all cool now... Oh, btw, my $0.01 MAX was automatically renewed this month too :)

So, you are saying you got the Top 250 Gold with Platinum for the $29.99 price of Absolute? Or is your bill going up due to them, for whatever reason, moving you to a higher package? I'd call and make sure!

I still show HD Absolute on my account.

That doesn't make any sense. You had HD Absolute and now you have AT250?

I don't understand why you're happy instead of pissed that they added on a ton of stuff you didn't want. Isn't this like $80 worth of stuff? And that's not including Superstations or Premiums...

DVR Advantage- $50 + Gold HD $10 + Platinum HD $10 + AT250 Add On $10

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)