Anyone own: Samsung T260HD LCD Monitor(TV)?

rickaren

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Mar 7, 2004
IN
I just purchased a "refurbished" Samsung SyncMaster T260HD (yes it can be used as it TV too) from Buy.com for use as a monitor on my new computer. I need to know if it is defective! The description of this set is " A Touch of Color"

Does the red light-bar (24") at the bottom (under the Samsung Nameplate) light completely up or just below the power button? (1.5")

I have read others that have purchased the same TV/computer and considered it defective, but did not return it. I have requested a return authorization for only this issue.

Since the unit did not come with an owner's manual I downloaded and printed all of its 69 pages, but could not find an answer. Pictures look like it is a light-bar, not just a 1.5" light. I also understand you can turn it off or increase/decrease this light.

Would hate to pay to send it back and receive another that is exactly the same!

Anyone still have one or know the answer? Thanks for any help!

samsung-touch-of-color-t260-lcd-monitor.png

I own it and no it does not. Honestly, I wouldn't want it to. There might be a setting in the menu, but I've never looked for it.

S~

I own it and no it does not. Honestly, I wouldn't want it to. There might be a setting in the menu, but I've never looked for it.

S~[/QU

Thanks for taking your time to reply and answer with a precise answer. Had others that wanted to guess as I was doing myself! Looks like I do have a non- defective unit after all, so I owe you a beer. Ha Ha Wishing you and your Family a Happy New

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)