Apps Problem

EAGLES

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Jan 27, 2004
Just wondering if anyone is having the same problem. I have a HWS and a regular hopper. HWS works fine. On my regular hopper when I push the blue apps button on the remote, all I get is a blue screen with the text for the game finder app appearing in the lower left hand corner. It won't allow me to do anything. It gets stuck on that screen. I have to turn off/on hopper to get back to a functioning hopper. Also when activating the weather channel app on that hopper, it will not load.
I tried front panel reset a couple of times, but no luck. All of my broadband connections are shown to be OK.
Any thoughts?

Just wondering if anyone is having the same problem. I have a HWS and a regular hopper. HWS works fine. On my regular hopper when I push the blue apps button on the remote, all I get is a blue screen with the text for the game finder app appearing in the lower left hand corner. It won't allow me to do anything. It gets stuck on that screen. I have to turn off/on hopper to get back to a functioning hopper. Also when activating the weather channel app on that hopper, it will not load.
I tried front panel reset a couple of times, but no luck. All of my broadband connections are shown to be OK.
Any thoughts?
I had similar problems with my Hopper without sling prior to the S244 upgrade. Now getting out of the apps screen with Cancel works.

I had similar problems with my Hopper without sling prior to the S244 upgrade. Now getting out of the apps screen with Cancel works.

I'm still on S238. I guess I'll have to just wait until it spools to my receiver and see if it gets fixed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts