Status
Not open for further replies.

TYORK

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jun 6, 2004
indy
I just wanted to start a cheater list and let everyone know who is cheating.
here is the first on the list
Omgh4x.

10-Count: Recounted 99,999 1 out of 10 546 13h 42m 44s
12 Many 99,999 1 out of 10 1221 13h 37m 16s
billard score is 1

please anyone that has played these game knows that this is impossible.

Scott. Can you kick this cheater from the arcade.

thanks

Tyork

I set it to 2. I don't know why he was able to slip by. It was set to 1 already.

isn't there some way to block the cheaters? isn't there a main email address that can be tracked? i believe when i signed up i had to put in my email address. i don't know, just an idea.

The problem is you can get many e-mail addresses from hotmail, yahoo, etc.

I think once they are found cheating than they should not be allowed to play again they should be some way to block them from coming in again.

t

It's almost impossible to do that TYORK. You can ban their username. They can just register again. You can ban their IP, but if they are on dialup that will change in a heartbeat.

How about resetting it once a day?
For me it was the only way to have the highest score on Aug. 1st in Pacman 12:00am! :)
I still have The Dream Of A Champion ! :D (lasted 3 minutes)
Since the spoilers and cheaters can always come back disguised - it wouldn't matter and we all would have fun !
Sad enough, that some think they have to cheat.

Matt said:
How about resetting it once a day?
For me it was the only way to have the highest score on Aug. 1st in Pacman 12:00am! :)
I still have The Dream Of A Champion ! :D (lasted 3 minutes)
Since the spoilers and cheaters can always come back disguised - it wouldn't matter and we all would have fun !
Sad enough, that some think they have to cheat.

Yeah this would be nice or once a week or month . but than you think about all the time you spend tring to get that high score and than those cheaters
come in and in 3 min. and they have beat your hour of hard work.

Oh well if they feel they have to cheat to beat are score then i am not going to worry about whose name is 1st.

Just take all the fun out of it .

tyork

ok here is another cheater in the acrade Leroylim just going down the list and getting high score look on the first 2 game it impossible to get that high of a score 12 many there is no way .

tyork

bigrc

i have found several games will not post my high scores, and two handed poker is giving out 125,000 for a single royal flush. as it gave it to me the other night and failed to post score, absolute poker after i had noticed i no longer had high score yesterday i played and scored 19860, then today i scored 21280 niether was posted. slingo is the only score that actually post two days ago. i have always loved this sight but if it stays screwed up i might well quit wasting my time. sincerely i am bigrc

i know excite bike is still screwed up and not posting the scores as well

i know how time consuming these game can be, but when leave for several hours and you come back and see where one person has achived the high score on so many games you wonder like drg72 some take hours or days to finally get a run. the chevyman has been the king of one of my game for weeks now and i know its only luck that i will one day beat him on that game again. there is several games that are messed u p anyways poker 8 and 10 card has been messed up from day one. have fun all bigrc

Some of the games I have noticed aren't working like they should.

The majority of them are however.

I know for a fact that Chevyman is not cheating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)