Are you a Hopper Power User?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Lol. I listened for the hour, while doing homework, in anticipation of the announcement, I wasn't saying nothing till Scott or staff came out with it afterwards.

No worries. :) I probably should have said not to post it online.

I was worried we couldn't fill and hour but honestly didnt have enough time. :D

Yea. It was an interesting history into SG start up. Nice little tidbit about the play on initials. Well played sir. You will now go down in history.

Reactions: navychop
For those of us that couldn't catch it... What is a way to do so to find out the announcement
That announcement is no longer valid. The event has passed. No reason to discuss further, as it was a momentary event.

Reactions: KE4EST
That announcement is no longer valid. The event has passed. No reason to discuss further, as it was a momentary event.
Wait, it's passed? I thought Scott said it would be up at 9 am tomorrow... sigh... That's what I get for trying to multitask. Oh well, it was still a very interesting Satguys history lesson.

Wait, it's passed? I thought Scott said it would be up at 9 am tomorrow... sigh... That's what I get for trying to multitask. Oh well, it was still a very interesting Satguys history lesson.
More like only those that heard it on the radio are relevant.

If you listened to the show you still have until 9am in the morning to follow the instructions. ;)

If you listened to the show you still have until 9am in the morning to follow the instructions. ;)
That's what I thought. But since someone said it was over, I was thinking I had misheard and that Scott actually said 9 pm tonight.

Hmmm- I misheard the deadline? Not that it really matters.

Enough with the secret junior high bulls*t . :rolleyes: Can someone tell us what the hell the announcement was about? I was at work till late last night and had no way of knowing about the radio show.

Thank you to everyone who replied to my request. The list has been put together and sent off. I will notify those chosen by PM as soon as I know.

A follow up.

Thank you to all who responded we had a lot more people apply then we had room for. The users who were selected were randomly picked. All people who applied have received messages back with the status of their request. because the test is private I am unable to post who was selected. Thank you for your understanding and for all the interest! :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts