TNGTony

Unashamed Bengal Fan
Original poster
Sep 7, 2003
Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
Simple question:

Are you able to watch BET HD?

Channel 124 or 9510.

If you have both 129° and 61.5° just pick one or the other. I know it's not "scientific" but it will do for now.

Nope. AEP+Platinum HD.

Dish's web site is really messed up. They talk about adding Gold HD to classic packages, but the channels in Gold HD aren't listed anywhere that I could find. Same with Silver HD. Turbo HD package references are everywhere, but obviously those don't have every channel.

Who the heck is running their marketing department?

Yes on my 1st account with top 250 gold hd pack , NO on my 2nd account with top 250 gold hd pack. IT is red on the second account. I have no idea why. Luckily my parents could care less and never watched BET period.

You might want to put the channel number on the OP (both the 100 range and the 9000 range channel) so people know where to look for it.

Sorry guys. Pick a primary satellite. Unfortunately I did not check the option to allow for multiple responses and it's not letting me add that option now.

Thanks!

I wasn't getting it before. I did an online chat and within 2 minutes, I have it.

AT250, 61.5/129; channel on 9510...no mapdown yet.

Nope, 129, working with Dish over Twitter... btw. My Account shows Classic Gold and Platinum instead of AEP (I never changed it...)

If you have the 1 cent Cinemax deal, you will not be able to get AEP. If you had AEP and went to the 1 cent Max deal you were put into the gold classic gold.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)