• I'm sticking with HD DVD

Votes: 112 84.2%
  • I'm thinking about selling my stuff

Votes: 12 9.0%
  • I sold my stuff

Votes: 9 6.8%

• Total voters
Oh hell no!!!

I have only 7 hd dvds. Even if they do lose I will be collecting for a long time .:)

I think most know my answer... and to those that are selling or thinking of selling, make sure you let me know what you want to unload.

I am Definitely NOT selling my HD DVD Player, i love it to much :D

But that doesn't mean i'm not going to buy a Blu-Ray Player. this has nothing to do with Warner's anouncement, but i just want the ultimate HD Setup in my room. so a Blu-Ray Player (probably just gettig a PS3) would help complete that.

I am Definitely NOT selling my HD DVD Player, i love it to much :D

But that doesn't mean i'm not going to buy a Blu-Ray Player. this has nothing to do with Warner's anouncement, but i just want the ultimate HD Setup in my room. so a Blu-Ray Player (probably just gettig a PS3) would help complete that.

I completely agree. I just got a PS3 this past Friday. While I really like my HD-DVD player I can now also enjoy Blu-Ray!

I have both HDDVD and a Blu Ray player. I have over 65 HDDVD's so I will be sticking with my player. And I am ready for Warner to make the move to Blu Ray only.

I am keeping my player and still buying movies. I have bought more HD-DVD than I have DVDs. I don't buy very many DVDs. If HD-DVD does end up dying and Blu-Ray does end up becoming the standard, then I will not be buying any more movies and will stick with standard DVD (renting) until I have no other choice.....

If HD-DVD does end up dying and Blu-Ray does end up becoming the standard, then I will not be buying any more movies and will stick with standard DVD (renting) until I have no other choice.....

For the life of me, I still cannot understand how someone can live with just buying DVD's when they've seen what HD has to offer..... but whatever.

Back to topic, I'm sticking with HD-DVD to the point that I was before, which is to say that I prefer Blu-Ray and will go that way whenever I can, but I like my HD-DVD's just fine and if a movie comes out exclusively on HD-DVD that I want, I'll buy it.

Sticking with it....I have the add on for my 360 and it only cost me $50.00 off of Craigslist.....

I will buy a BD player ...probably the Panasonic BD50 as it is 2.0 profile compliant.

I am not loyal to any format...i just want my movies in HD....
Thank goodness for XBL...

Sticking with as in I might add BD at some point but I won't dump HD DVD in the process. I now have about 25 titles and I am feeling an addiction coming on! With the player costing less than $100 and titles as low as $13 to 14, what's to lose? And the upconverted SD titles I have (about 200 at last count) look great in that player even on the 52". I don't see getting rid of HD DVD any time soon...!

The poll needs another option. Not getting rid of/selling out HD-DVD but only buying BD from now on. I do not plan on dumping my HD-DVD players or collection, but will not be adding to the collection any more.

I'm sticking with HD-DVD. Have about 25 HD-DVD titles 2 X-Box 360 HD drives and al HD-A3. Also have a PS3 with about 15 titles but will not be buying any Warner Blu-Ray titles in future. I will only rent them.

I still feel that competition is good for the consumer and the only loser in the HD format war will be us consumers if HD-DVD goes away.

Bill

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)