Arrow

Should be a good Arrow tonight and next week with the introduction of teh guy playing Flash and Flash by Next years premier if not in the next 2 episodes!!! :)

Good Arrow last night and should be good mid-season finale next week and damn that guy kick Arrows butt!! :)

Next Episode: Season 2, Episode 9

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

"Three Ghosts": Oliver is drugged and left for dead after a fight with Cyrus Gold; Felicity and Barry grow closer; Brother Blood captures Roy.

S~

Post Mortem: Arrow Bosses on 'Olicity' Feelings,

So much for my hopes of Shadoe making a regular appearance in Starling City. :( I won't read the linked articles in the posts above as I don't care for spoilers (I don't even watch previews of the next week's episode), but it looks like she won't be coming back. Otherwise, I think this is one of the best shows on TV right now. The Tomorrow People is a nice surprise as well.

The show is getting so complex it is hard to keep track of all the characters and their alter egos...

I love Felicity's line "Shadow? Sarah? How many women were you marooned with? Are you sure this was not Fantasy Island?"

The show is getting so complex it is hard to keep track of all the characters and their alter egos...

I love Felicity's line "Shadow? Sarah? How many women were you marooned with? Are you sure this was not Fantasy Island?"

That was great and look on his face was pricelss! :D ;) :)

Next Episode: Season 2, Episode 10

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

"Blast Radius": Arrow tries to stop a man from setting off a bomb at a rally but gets trapped in the process; Thea witnesses Roy's superstrength and demands answers.

S~

Carnival Row - Amazon Prime

Country Music: A Ken Burns Film

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)