Ask for a big favor, please need record of Chan 0 preview of July

Davide Gatti

Original poster
Sep 12, 2014
We are writing to ask a big favor.

We are an Italian family, who in the period from 15 July to 5 August, he had a vacation in west USA, covering about 3,000 miles by car, in which he had installed a radio that allowed only listening the channel 0 of SiriusXM .
We did the whole trip listening that channel, which was the sirius XM preview.
The broadcast is repeated about every 2 hours, and remained printed in our memories, linked to wonderful memories of our trip.
We would love to be able to listen again here in Italy, but unfortunately it is not possible here.
We wanted to ask if it was possible to have a record (mp3 or any other form) of that 2 hours loop, or at least the list of songs that have been programmed, although we'd love to hear intermissions of this channel.
Is good also a recording loop of this month too, off course, probably it is not enough different.

Thanks in advance for who can help to make more durable our long and memorable journey.

Ciao

We are writing to ask a big favor.

We are an Italian family, who in the period from 15 July to 5 August, he had a vacation in west USA, covering about 3,000 miles by car, in which he had installed a radio that allowed only listening the channel 0 of SiriusXM .
We did the whole trip listening that channel, which was the sirius XM preview.
The broadcast is repeated about every 2 hours, and remained printed in our memories, linked to wonderful memories of our trip.
We would love to be able to listen again here in Italy, but unfortunately it is not possible here.
We wanted to ask if it was possible to have a record (mp3 or any other form) of that 2 hours loop, or at least the list of songs that have been programmed, although we'd love to hear intermissions of this channel.
Is good also a recording loop of this month too, off course, probably it is not enough different.

Thanks in advance for who can help to make more durable our long and memorable journey.

Ciao

Buona sera amico
Welcome to satelliteguys
I think I can help with a current recording of this month from that preview channel, and let´s see if someone else by any chance has one recording from those dates.
I´ll update you/contact you later when I have the recording.

Buona fortuna
Ciao

Many thanks for the fast response.
I am very excited to know that there is hope to have a recording.
Thank you again for the help you are giving me.
Thanks

Also your Italian sounds very good... :) :)

Ciao e grazie mille !!!

Thanks

Ciao e grazie mille !!!

I have some free time now and started recording,
Lei e molto gentile, my Italian is a little rusty.;)

Ciao

Thanks

Ciao e grazie mille !!!

I have the recording now on mp3 file, I will send you a personal message to arrange the file transfer,