AT120 vs AT-everything

agarrett22 said:
Currently I have the AT120 package. Considering changing to a different plan. Is the AT-Everything worth it? Any Suggestions?

It depends on what you want. Dish has a wide variety of options. America's "Everything" Pak is worth it if you want at least 3 premiums since it comes up to the same price as AT 250 and 3 premiums. AT120 is $44.99 while America's "Everything" Pak is $104.99. That is a $60 difference.

If you want to stay in a pack like AT 120 and want some movie channels for a little bit more a month, there are some a la carte options like Encore for $5 a month. This pack includes Movieplex, Encore West, Encore Westerns, Encore Action, Encore Drama, Encore Suspense, and Encore Love. Epix 1, 2, 3, and Drive-In is $7 a month. Blockbuster @ Home with one disc at a time is $10 a month with Epix 1, Epix 2, Epix 3, Centric, Logo, Palladia, Velocity, Encore Suspense, MoviePlex, Universal HD, Crime & Investigation HD, Starz Cinema, Indieplex HD, Retroplex Hd, WFN, Sundance Channel, Sony Movie Channel, MGM HD, Mav TV, Pixl, HDNET Movies, and Hallmark Movie Channel.

Jhon69 said:
I would say try it,then after a while if you think it's too expensive or you don't watch it enough,there is AT250.On DISH's website I see their AT200 is their most popular package.Good Luck!:)

Great suggestion. You could try it for a month and downgrade after the month if needed without a downgrade fee. I believe there is a $5 downgrade fee if you downgrade before a month.

It doesn't have anything more than the TOP250 other than the four premium movie channels.

I would take a look at all the premiums websites, schedules and program info. Will give you an idea of what to expect, then you can decide whether or not you think it's worth it. I had it for one month several years ago. Dumped it. Lot's of things I did not really want to watch.

I signed up for the top 250 for now and going I give it a test drive. Didn't see u watching much of the movie channels at the moment

Thanks for all the input!!

agarrett22 said:
I signed up for the top 250 for now and going I give it a test drive. Didn't see u watching much of the movie channels at the moment

Thanks for all the input!!

America's Top 250 is great if you like movies. It includes The Movie Channel West, The Movie Channel Xtra West, Epix Drive-In, MoviePlex, Encore East HD, Encore West, Encore Westerns, Encore Action, Encore Drama, Encore Suspense, Encore Love, and Encore Family.

I dropped down to the top 200 in feb and i started missing a few channels. a month after i downgraded i went back to the top 250. I had the everything pack for about a year and i found i was not watching hbo,cinemax,etc alot. so the top 250 is for me.

gpollock87 said:
I dropped down to the top 200 in feb and i started missing a few channels. a month after i downgraded i went back to the top 250. I had the everything pack for about a year and i found i was not watching hbo,cinemax,etc alot. so the top 250 is for me.

Yes, HBO, Cinemax, Showtime, and Starz seem to play some of the same movies over and over. HBO and Cinemax tend to alternate movies to one another. Some of the movies on Showtime eventually show up on The Movie Channel. Some of the movies on Starz show up on Encore. Some titles end up on both Encore and The Movie Channel/Showtime like Scream and Staten Island.

I too decided on the TOP250 and HBO. I feel I get my $120 worth a year over having the TOP200. Really depends on viewing habits.

It would be nice if Dish offered the Encore channels in HD. That would make the AT-250 much more appealing for movie watchers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)