Attention: Billing of Puerto Rico HD Pak plus HD and Platinum

ljdonato

SatelliteGuys Pro
Jun 21, 2008
Guaynabo, Puerto Rico
Hi all

As I have posted, I subscribed to the PR HD Pak on August 1 and then went online and added the HD+Platinum (Aug. 6). I was going to pay my bill and EVERYHTING was charged, even when the PR Pak should not:

in Monthly Charges:
PR HD (interestingly it displays as "1 año de PBS" (one year of PBS))-- 9.99

HD+Platinum---10.00

in OTHER CHARGES (these are the charges from august 1 to 25, remember DISH charges in advance):
1 año de PBS-- 8.05
HD+Platinum-- 6.45

So my monthly bill went up $33!!!!!!! I was expecting it to go up $10, just for the HD+Plat.

The CSR was very polite, but didn't have a clue why it appears as 1 year of PBS, when it was an HD Pak. He was just going to turn off the HD+Platinum because "that no longer exists" and my HD Pak should cover, when I stopped him and explained that they are two different packs (the PR and the HD+Plat), which he didn't have clear.
After consulting, he tried to explain that from next month on I would receive the credit, but I told him that the promotion stated that I should not be charged the 9.99, not for this month, not for the partial month.

In the end, I was able to get $20 dollars in credit off my current bill, and I am supposed to see the 9.99 credit from next month on, but somehow I think I will be calling again to dispute charges.....

In summary, PLEASE CHECK YOUR BILL.... There could be strange things there.

If anyone else with both the PR Pak and the HD+Plat (added after the PR Pak) can share their experience with this month's bill, I will appreciate it. Especially if you didn't have problems; how does the different services appear listed in the bill????

Thanks

javigr

SatelliteGuys Family
Jul 21, 2009
Caguas, Puerto Rico
Hi, ljdonato

On my Bill I have the HD Pak with a 9.99 charge. the CSR told me since I added the HD Pak on agust 1 my account will be credited about the same time every month until may 2010. The partial month was credited automaticaly. So I will just wait and see.

Now, why your bill have "1 año de PBS" when it should say HD Pak, I have no Idea, maybe thats why the partial month wasn't credited automaticaly.

I will add the Gold & Platinum Pak online this weekend since Im installing a CM 6 Footer.

What will happend after the free HD promo end? will I be charge for the PR HD Pak and the Gold & Platunum Pak?

PEDROJOSE

SatelliteGuys Guru
Jul 22, 2008
san juan
my is as follows
5.98 dvr fee
47.99 clasic silver
9.99 hd pack
-9.99 hd pack credit
20.00 solo receiver * whats this?*
10.00 hd & platinum
total 83.97

Baui

Jan 10, 2011
San Juan, PR
Neljtorres:

What's the deal with the 62.5 thing? Are we suppose to lose or gain HD channels? Is there anything one can do to gain more channels?

Baui

Jan 10, 2011
San Juan, PR
Also, do you guys think the America's Everything Pak is a rip off in PR (considering they are screwing us already with the HD-discrimination). What's the best deal for PR right now? I just signed up yesterday and this is what I got:

America's Everything Pak
$99.99
DVR Service
$6.00

Puerto Rico Property Tax 2 Receivers
$1.54

HD 250 Free
$0.00

HD Solo DVR Receiver
$10.00

Latino Bonus
$14.00

Service Plan (15/0)
$6.00

I should've gotten a 922 and not a sh!tty 722 vipk , if only I had known... We need to unite to teach Dish not to mess with us... I'm so pissed now I'm stuck with them for 2 years--- I didn't realize they discriminated like this against PR...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)