ATTN Raulgod

broadbandinabox

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 27, 2009
Kentucky
I am going to be following up on any and all posts that have had any issues with SkyWay USA or any of the other DVB (pre-2007) or DVB-S2 (2007-present) providers. If anyone knows a current email address or contact information in general for these poster, please contact me direct at the #/eM in my signature.

Thanks in advance.

You said: :mad: Ive had skywayusa for over 7 mths now and its worthless, fighting with it every night, customer support is terrible . to much invested in this garbage to have these problems, such as went threw 3 LNB's so far, 2 modems and have green signal. Report to better businnes bureau is not far off, if anyone else has problems with this business please let me no.

raulgod@yahoo.com

TomW Reply: 1) I sent an email 24-hours ago to Raulgod and have not heard anything back as of 3:38pm 3/3/09.

If I could get a username I can have SkyWay USA T1 check their trouble tickets and report back. I have alerted them to this posting and will report back as soon as I hear anything. What did T1 tell you when you called for tech support? Did you do a self-installation or pay a professional (I'm assuming not) :) Any and all information will be appreciated. BTW if you would prefer, please email or call me.

FYI: I have never heard of an issue of hardware failure like you mention in the 8+ years I have been here. I have also NEVER heard of a situation, electrical or otherwise, which would have knocked out 3 LNBF's and 2 modems before! I am positive that I would have heard about this situation internally instead of on a message board.

1 out of every several thousand of our modems and even less LNBF's fail in the field. There must have been something go terribly wrong with the installation, grounding, etc.

BTW Raul are you an American Flagg by Howard Chaykin fan?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts