Audio issues with AXS TV since Tuesday, what is going on with the channel, is it on AXS TV's end or DirecTV's end.

Willh699

SatelliteGuys Pro
May 20, 2009
Campbell, TX
someone at AT&T needs to fix this problem and it's clear they don't care about AXS TV, image this issue was happening with TNT, ESPN or USA, then AT&T would have it fixed ASAP.

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

videojanitor

SatelliteGuys Pro
Nov 3, 2008
someone at AT&T needs to fix this problem and it's clear they don't care about AXS TV, image this issue was happening with TNT, ESPN or USA, then AT&T would have it fixed ASAP.

I agree, though so far, at least on this board, we seem to be the only ones who can hear it. That in itself is quite curious, as it’s anything but subtle.

Willh699

SatelliteGuys Pro
May 20, 2009
Campbell, TX
just check again, Audio issue is still continuing for AXS TV and that confirms AT&T don't give a F*** about this channel.

Jimbo

SatelliteGuys Master
Lifetime Supporter
Cutting Edge
Jul 14, 2005
NW Ohio - Buckeye Country
just check again, Audio issue is still continuing for AXS TV and that confirms AT&T don't give a F*** about this channel.

Why ? (your probably right though).

ATT more than likely has never seen or heard of this site.
You posted about it here and expect them to get right on it ?

It takes them a year to replace a few spans of cable and you want this fixed Now ?

Fwiw, I have that channel on now and am having no issues.

Don in CT

SatelliteGuys Master
Pub Member / Supporter
Dec 4, 2013
Central CT

It takes them a year to replace a few spans of cable and you want this fixed Now ?

Doesn't DTV have a network headend where they can monitor every channel coming in.

Willh699

SatelliteGuys Pro
May 20, 2009
Campbell, TX

the audio only sounds fine during the local ads that come from DirecTV's uplink center. the rest of the audio is crap, from the AXS TV national ads to the programming.

slice1900

SatelliteGuys Pro
Feb 14, 2015
IA
Doesn't DTV have a network headend where they can monitor every channel coming in.

According to someone who used to work there, the monitoring is automated now. Even if they had people monitoring it, they can't have the audio for 2000 channels on all at once...

videojanitor

SatelliteGuys Pro
Nov 3, 2008
I'd imagine they have meters on everything.

I’m sure you’re correct. No doubt they also have equipment that will monitor for issues such as loss of audio, loss of video, etc., but sadly nothing other than a pair of ears can flag the kind of issue that is occurring here.

ejb1980

SatelliteGuys Pro
Oct 26, 2010
Vermont
Oh my ... this channel does sound awful! It is bad on the TV but just awful through the Denon with 5.1. I have a couple concerts recorded from AXSTV from the past and they sound fine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)