azbox minime me premium premium plus etc

Status
Please reply by conversation.

tanka

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 7, 2006
Toronto Canada
Last time I complain about the bed support Azbox have.Always said did go to have one new firmware soon?How soon by 2015 2020?

AZBox Mini Me's firmware for North America is being done by Azbox.CA.

As far as other things go, I doubt there will be any more official releases as Azbox as a company is no more.

(I think I got that correct) :D

Doing final testing right now on the new 1.5 firmware version for the miniMe American edition which will be released by the end of this week. We were able to implement so many improvements that we will release as version 1.5 instead of 1.3.

Once we have the chance, we will also release a firmware update for the older models (i.e. Elite, Premium, Ultra and Premium Plus) in order to try and improve performance of these models. Unfortunately, we are limited to what we can fix in the firmware of these legacy models as the full source code is not available. Only Celrun from South Korea has the full source code for these models but as they are no longer doing business with AzBox, no substantial firmware changes can be made other than tweaks using the limited source code of certain components that we do have. Even though all of these older models are now discontinued, we will continue supporting them as best as we can with the resources that we have.

Best regards,

PwrSurge
AzBox Canada

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)