AZBOX AZBox Titan

One thing Ive wondered is why doesnt this HTCE limited ever come out and explain whats going on? btw their website is one of the worst Ive seen in a long time, it defn doesnt do anything to bolster confidence.

If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck... its probably a duck.

There are so many questions people have, and having one single person appear, self proclaim himself as the sole distributor and that all other distributors are now fakes, selling clones, and down right dirty people. All while the supposed new owners website has been under construction for over a year, the parent site is useless and poorly done, and these new owners through all this have never said a single word...

Sounds alot like a company that went under and decided to sell off some old stock. It is also very typical of cheap Chinese junk. Not saying everything to come out of China is junk (ie TBS has been excellent), just saying its typical.

Personally I hope its old stock, that means eventually it'll all dry up and we can be done with this silly drama.

As for the Titan, I have no idea who makes it, nor do I care, its clearly designed for one market only, and Im not a customer of that market, nor will I financially support that market by buying their box's. I support the FTA hobby and I support those who also do the same. Truly support it. Open Hardware, Open Source, contributes to the community. Azbox doesnt do any of these things. They support their customers (and only as there is financial gain), not the community.

UDL

Ay ya ya...no disrespect intended to all Azbox related parties but I wouldnt touch this box with a 100 ft poll. Who knows, it might be the best FTA box on the market but its kinda like that hot gal in high school.. she's a lot less attractive when you find out she's been around the block a few times.

Too many accusations, stories, drama, BS and we dont even know who's who (Who builds it, who's "authorized", clones etc) that IMO its not worth the headache.

Surge, you once said you have coders on staff that work on azbox units... why not make your own box, complete control plus get the full pie. Unless am mistaken the firmware aspect of a receiver is the important part.

Food for thought

Cheers, K

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)