Azteca on 93W is now 4:2:2

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN
I guess now I will have to upgrade to a 4:2:2 receiver. Which ones are 4:2:2 capable, besides the Azbox?
PC card
or find an old Digitrans 7150/Motorola 4800 commercial unit. Those do 4:2:2

pro96

You Member, Member ?
Supporting Founder
Jul 18, 2005
OC
Or buy an az elite for cheap, I did last month for 100 bones :)

Sent from my Colecovision using SatelliteGuys

pro96

You Member, Member ?
Supporting Founder
Jul 18, 2005
OC
What's the full info on 11998 as I did a blind scan and didn't find it

Sent from my Colecovision using SatelliteGuys

Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN
It might be the 12002 one I'm talking about....I know scans can be off by a couple

try 4352 as the symbol rate

altino

Jul 3, 2011
canada
satellite dish metre for sale

Hello I live in Canada and I used to watch this channel from satellite 93w out of Mexico and the Channel is gone and I cant find it. Can anybody give me some information if they know where the channel has moved to? I have a Conex Dual receiver i use 39" satellite dish thans

ftamart

SatelliteGuys Guru
Sep 7, 2006
Manitoba, Canada
Hello I live in Canada and I used to watch this channel from satellite 93w out of Mexico and the Channel is gone and I cant find it. Can anybody give me some information if they know where the channel has moved to? I have a Conex Dual receiver i use 39" satellite dish thans

I am getting it clearly at 12000 V 4350 on my Viewsat Ultra and a 39" dish in Manitoba. It has feeds though, it switched back and forth from Azteca 13 to Azteca 7.

Like Ice says in previous posts, the frequency can change a bit on some receivers.

guacharaca

SatelliteGuys Pro
Jun 5, 2010
Vernon, BC
Anyone figure out how to get audio on their most recent change yesterday? I tried the other audio PIDs and I tried AC3 and still no sound.

toucan-man

SatelliteGuys Pro
Jul 13, 2008
Wisconsin
Anyone figure out how to get audio on their most recent change yesterday? I tried the other audio PIDs and I tried AC3 and still no sound.
Wish I could help. Yesterday I was offered 4 "English" choices by the CS8000, the third and fourth both worked. But they would not stick -- when you change channels and back you have to re-select each time. I think they're jerking our chain, haha.

Anole

SatelliteGuys Master
Sep 22, 2005
L.A., Calif.
I think they're jerking our chain, haha.
I've been pondering the reason, since this started.
If you assume all their official receive sites have commercial receivers (which I presume just work?), then no problem there.
However, all unauthorized/pirate cable systems, or others retransmitting the signal terrestrially, perhaps in Central America, might get surprised.
And 95% of direct FTA users, would be down.
Ya think they are screwing with some specific (commercial) group, to get licensing fees?
And you gotta know that there will be letters from cable users complaining about loss of service... :)
Could this be a way to determine their audience?

guacharaca

SatelliteGuys Pro
Jun 5, 2010
Vernon, BC
the third and fourth both worked. But they would not stick -- when you change channels and back you have to re-select each time. .

I saw the four choices on the CS5K but they did not play. On the HDS2 card, they did not play and they did not stick either. I thought it was specific to my card or the DVBdream program. I think it stated 36 thru 39 for PIDs.

On the CW800s, the 3rd and 4th pid make crackling noises only but does stick.

Last edited:

altino

Jul 3, 2011
canada
satellite 93

satellite 93w
i have a CNX-duo receiver i have the video but i dont have any sound. does anyone have any suggestions of what i can do? I am trying to watch the spanish channel on sattelite 93-W.

Thanks.

pro96

You Member, Member ?
Supporting Founder
Jul 18, 2005
OC
altino said:
satellite 93w
i have a CNX-duo receiver i have the video but i dont have any sound. does anyone have any suggestions of what i can do? I am trying to watch the spanish channel on sattelite 93-W.

Thanks.

Suggestions? All u can do is watch wit no sound.

Sent using SatelliteGuys with my EVO non 3D LoL

toucan-man

SatelliteGuys Pro
Jul 13, 2008
Wisconsin
Snap crackle pop here. Can anyone tell us why there is just static, what is actually going on?

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts