Back from streaming (YTTV) to DirecTV? Has anyone done this?

If you're talking about the Red Wings, I'm a fan of them, but can't watch them unless they're on ESPN or TNT because I don't have Center Ice.
Yes, thats them ...
I use to watch them on the RSN ...
Don't know for sure if they are still available or bankrupt at this point ... I THINK they are still there, but haven't turned an RSN (local) on in Years. (ya know ... the ones I pay a BOATLOAD for) ...

Maybe if they would offer you Any RSN, seeing I'm paying about $16 per month for things I don't watch.
Take that $16 and put it towards ones I DO use ... as in Lower the price of the MLB package I get to watch the Astros.

Then again, that may not be there soon.

Reactions: DirecTVFanSince2016
Yes, thats them ...
I use to watch them on the RSN ...
Don't know for sure if they are still available or bankrupt at this point ... I THINK they are still there, but haven't turned an RSN (local) on in Years. (ya know ... the ones I pay a BOATLOAD for) ...
They definitely are still available, I entered a Toledo ZIP code on Bally's website and the Red Wings are listed as well as five other teams which are the Cavs, Tigers, Pistons, Reds, and Guardians.

yes, Bally Detroit has the Tigers, Pistons, and Guardians, Bally Ohio has the Reds and Cavs, Bally Great Lakes has the Guardians
Actually, I didn't even know it was called Bally Great Lakes ... they cover the Cavs and Guardians.
Bally Ohio is the Reds.

If you want to guarantee a Wings lose, let me know ... I'll turn it on some time ... No Betting !

Actually, I didn't even know it was called Bally Great Lakes ... they cover the Cavs and Guardians.
"Bally Sports Great Lakes holds the exclusive regional cable television rights to the Cleveland Guardians of Major League Baseball and is the cable outlet of the Cleveland Browns."
"Bally Sports Ohio holds the exclusive regional cable television rights to the NBA's Cleveland Cavaliers (since 1990), MLB's Cincinnati Reds (since 1991) and the NHL's Columbus Blue Jackets (since 2000)"
They also have a DTC service called Bally Sports+, and they don't have a DTC deal in place for 7 of their 12 MLB teams, which includes the Reds and Guardians, in fact they have had payment issues with both teams:

"Bally Sports Great Lakes holds the exclusive regional cable television rights to the Cleveland Guardians of Major League Baseball and is the cable outlet of the Cleveland Browns."
"Bally Sports Ohio holds the exclusive regional cable television rights to the NBA's Cleveland Cavaliers (since 1990), MLB's Cincinnati Reds (since 1991) and the NHL's Columbus Blue Jackets (since 2000)"
They also have a DTC service called Bally Sports+, and they don't have a DTC deal in place for 7 of their 12 MLB teams, which includes the Reds and Guardians, in fact they have had payment issues with both teams:
See .... I told ya I haven't watched a Local RSN in Ages ...

When I did last The Indians and the Cavs were on Fox Sports something ... can't remember what they called it ...
The Reds were on FS Ohio ....

Folks...it looks like we're staying with DirecTV Stream. But we've got one issue that is a SUPER headache. It appears that it takes 14(!) punches on the remote to turn closed captioning on and off. I'm not much on voice commands, so is there way shortcut available on the remote to do this? Many thanks!

Folks...it looks like we're staying with DirecTV Stream. But we've got one issue that is a SUPER headache. It appears that it takes 14(!) punches on the remote to turn closed captioning on and off. I'm not much on voice commands, so is there way shortcut available on the remote to do this? Many thanks!
Hit OK while watching TV and it shows a CC option below the scroll list. So its only 3
OK to bring up the CC
arrow down to select the CC
CC screen pops up