Nov 30, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Curious to know what a good rate is for this level of service including:

Whole Home DVR Service
DVR Service
HD Access

All this on 2 receivers (HR24 & H24).

Thanks!

Poor wording on my part, but I was actually curious to see what others are paying to see if I got a good deal or not. I had DTV installed yesterday.

Thanks!

I can't speak for you, but my deal runs $79.99 until the middle of February. It's Sunday ticket, Premier, DVR service, Whole Home DVR, Free HD access, and with 3 HDDVRs.

(Before anyone asks, NO, I am not a new customer. Been a customer for 2 years as a matter of fact. This is the second year in a row Directv gave me this deal.)

Nice deal! Don't have much need for Sunday ticket but that by itself was like almost $400!! I got somewhat of an escalating rate through the 1st year due to rebates and referral. Also getting the $180 Costco cash card deal. 2nd year I save $14/month off pretty standard rates. May have to give them a buzz @ 12months to see if they'll do something else for me!

Thanks!

I guess I should add that even with the escalating rate, I'm saving $$ over Cox who had an inferior package compared to DTV. I got 2 HD receivers from DTV and Cox wanted to charge me another $12/month to add HD service along with an additional STB!! Craaazy man!

At least I kept the HSI from Cox. Interesting how that doesn't incur any taxes or FCC fees like the programming!!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts