best tv for xbox 360? I think this one wins

ummmm hello worlds greatest halo 3 player here :) send me a friend request...and yes I still have my 360 in a moment of weakness and stupidity I listed it on here, and then woke up and thought what are you doing, so instead I am going to sell my 40 gig ps3 :)

jackthejanitor is my screenie!
I will add you when I get home:up

I know most are members of both places, but we should have a satguys vs sonicbabble free for all.
Maybe mods against mods. Wait.....Cy sucks...lol

Kidding Tom:D

sorry guys I didnt get on last night as I was super busy in the garden, and then watching some old dvr'd shows, will get on tonight to accept all my new whipping posts....errrrrrrr friends.

sorry guys I didnt get on last night as I was super busy in the garden, and then watching some old dvr'd shows, will get on tonight to accept all my new whipping posts....errrrrrrr friends.

Bring it on. I probably won't be on tonight. I have a softball double header to play.

Bring it on. I probably won't be on tonight. I have a softball double header to play.

blaaaahhh in this heat? I am glad we only have one game tonight, riding a high from beating the first place team last week, now if we can keep this streak going heading into the playoffs in two weeks we might be alright.

blaaaahhh in this heat? I am glad we only have one game tonight, riding a high from beating the first place team last week, now if we can keep this streak going heading into the playoffs in two weeks we might be alright.

It is going to be brutal tonight. I think we are only going to have 10 players tonight too. BLAH!!!!!

It is going to be brutal tonight. I think we are only going to have 10 players tonight too. BLAH!!!!!

we always play with 9 or ten players, can never get anyone to show up on tuesday night for some reason, my old monday night leagues has 17 guys on the team.... jsut found out the team we played last week, a guy took a wicked hop off of a sharply hit ball at shortstop in the eye and he broke his eye socket, sucks as that kinda rattled the guy who hit it on my team( we didnt know it was broken last week, but you could hear the pop)

we always play with 9 or ten players, can never get anyone to show up on tuesday night for some reason, my old monday night leagues has 17 guys on the team.... jsut found out the team we played last week, a guy took a wicked hop off of a sharply hit ball at shortstop in the eye and he broke his eye socket, sucks as that kinda rattled the guy who hit it on my team( we didnt know it was broken last week, but you could hear the pop)

OUCH!

We don't have a set day to play. We could play on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, or Friday....with Saturday for make up games.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)