Best/Worst subchannel in your market

channel 55 is not that bad expect for a few shows but you are right most of the shows i can't not stand the Office is one of them. I wish they would have metv all the time or this tv would be better than judge shows or talk shows. I love the Jack Benny show on antenna tv its very funny plus mchales navy on WANE 15.2. You do have it worse than me with the 14.8 channel.

Dan Rose

Here is Ardmore, OK (second residence) we have ABC and FOX as sub channels. Yes they manage to send 2 HD signals on one station...

Here is Ardmore, OK (second residence) we have ABC and FOX as sub channels. Yes they manage to send 2 HD signals on one station...

we have that in DC now. One channel has My network a dn Fox whi=ch will soon switch to MundoFox. Both are in 720p.

Our ranch is at Pontotoc, so I get KTEN (NBC,ABC,CW) and KXII (CBS,Fox,MyNet) too. KXII was the 1st station to use a certain company's (that I can't remember now) equipment to send out 2 HD streams. I'm not down there enough to comment on picture quality anymore. The last time I was there long enough to watch anything, the picture was still acceptable. I don't watch the Ada/Sherman locals much when there. There isn't any room to add anything else though, since the 2 stations already carry 3 networks each. I don't see KTEN dropping ABC or CW and the only thing I think KXII might drop MyNet for is AntennaTv or MeTv.

Here in New Britain, CT:

Best subchannel: This (20.2)
Best swap: none, instead...
Two bad changes:
-Universal Sports (30.3) disappeared from OTA when it became NBC Sports (which showed a LOT of live Olympic events)
-PBS Create (24.3) switched to CPTV Sports

Best Sub (tied) Antennae TV 61-2 Hartford, This TV 20-2
Worse Cool TV 22-2. (Springfield) unless I ALWAYS catch it at it's worse, I cannot figure out what the heck that channel is all about

kittyhas1000legs said:
Here in New Britain, CT:

Best subchannel: This (20.2)
Best swap: none, instead...
Two bad changes:
-Universal Sports (30.3) disappeared from OTA when it became NBC Sports (which showed a LOT of live Olympic events)
-PBS Create (24.3) switched to CPTV Sports

Hey you live down the street from me. I am over in Newington.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

no it didn't. They are 2 different channels. When NBC & COmcast merged they took USN off OTA and made it a cable channel
NBC SPorts is what was Versus and Outdoor Life before that

Worse Cool TV 22-2. (Springfield) unless I ALWAYS catch it at it's worse, I cannot figure out what the heck that channel is all about

CoolTV is just videos usually (like what MTV was in the 80s)

I like at night they have 80's at 8...tonight before that is 90s nectar (90s videos)

CoolTV is just videos usually (like what MTV was in the 80s)

I like at night they have 80's at 8...tonight before that is 90s nectar (90s videos)

ohh ok so I am catching it at the wrong times (usually early am or right around 5pm ) I think I'd really enjoy the 8-10pm block :) Thanks for the info

no it didn't. They are 2 different channels. When NBC & COmcast merged they took USN off OTA and made it a cable channel
NBC SPorts is what was Versus and Outdoor Life before that

Okay, then NBC/Comcast isn't quite as bad as I thought. My girlfriend and I miss Create, which was on 24.4 for a bit before it disappeared.

Hey you live down the street from me. I am over in Newington.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Howdy, neighbor!

Unfortunately in our small market there is no best, the few that exist all suck. The Fox station has been carrying the CW as a sub but CW now has their own HD channel. I asked Fox if they were going to change and they said they were looking into the Retro network which would be great for us old fogies that miss Get Smart and others.

Only had my locals a few days so far, but my favorite is definitely METV. Unfortunately I don't get Antenna TV, i have a a feeling I would really enjoy that one too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts