BHN Converter update

The Insider

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 9, 2008
The Swamp
The BHN software for the converter boxes is being updated. Will include a nice little feature to allow you to choose on a DVR how far the "rwd and ffd" play back will jump. including removing it. That way when you hit stop it will stop right there and not jump back or foward etc. Among other improvements.

The BHN software for the converter boxes is being updated. Will include a nice little feature to allow you to choose on a DVR how far the "rwd and ffd" play back will jump. including removing it. That way when you hit stop it will stop right there and not jump back or foward etc. Among other improvements.

Can you explain that change further...now the "rwd and ffd" buttons determine the SPEED of movement in that direction, at three different levels. I don't understand "how far". You may want to move 2s or 22min. How could any 'fixed' movement amount be 'right?' I just don't understand a non-variable movement; you will never land where you want to be.

Now when you ffwd a show from the dvr then you hit stop. It does not start right hwere you stop but rather moves you about 5-10seconds. Which is really annoying. When the new change you can set that to more less or none. as far as the length of time it moves you. So now when you hit play it would start right where you hit play at and not move you.

I noticed that you could ff up to 4x instead of 3x yesterday. I have also had to change the audio coding from hdmi to dolby ac3 everytime I turn on my tv since yesterday. It's very annoying. I never had to do that before.

Now when you ffwd a show from the dvr then you hit stop. It does not start right hwere you stop but rather moves you about 5-10seconds. Which is really annoying. When the new change you can set that to more less or none. as far as the length of time it moves you. So now when you hit play it would start right where you hit play at and not move you.

Where do you change those 'delay' settings?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)