Big News: New VOOM HD LL Web Site (They are back! or Are they?) YES!

Here's what I think is going on...
Remember the movie with Dan Akroyd and Eddie Murphy, Trading Places?...with the two old coots who have a $1 bet on being able to screw Akroyd and make a rich man out of Murphy?

I think the two Dolan's have a $1 bet on who can generate the most traffic here at the forums :) They're both sitting around, watching the forums, laughing their asses off, saying "Ok...ok...ok...now watch what happens THIS time!"

:)

Lob

so now that the other site is back down. something still hast o be in the works for voom righ. Voom HD LLC cannot legally use the Voom Logo without permission, correct?

Voom really needs BBC America, this reminds me of "Trailer Park Boys" Ricky and Julian vs. Mr. Lahey and Randy, and we're Bubbles stuck in the middle.

The new VoomLLC site is generated with NetObject's Fusion 7 for windows. (Neat & professional)

The original Voom site looks like a cobbled mess that someone just typed in. (quick and with errors)

I feel for all you Voom'ers out there..... Hope this gets settled soon.

Take 2 aspirin and call me in the morning. Without a program, I can't follow this melodrama anymore. Better off to tune in once a day to see who is left standing.

It will take a long time, but I wish a Satelliteguys admin would go clean up all the forums topics that start with "Breaking News" its hard to figure out what is breaking and what has broken :)

Installing VOOM right now

The installer is here setting up the antenna as I type.
I'll enjoy VOOM for a month then cry everyday after that.

I hope charles can pull it off.

Scott Greczkowski said:
We would clean up all the Breaking News threads, however our edit Breaking Thread Cleanup button is broken. :lol: :D

Its probably broken!! :)

anyone think the dueling Dolans is just a good cop bad cop show, to try to get a better deal?

whoever the webmaster of voomllc.com is, sure corrects spelling errors pretty quick...no more "visably clearer" they have it right with "visibly clearer"...is that website for real? just doesnt seem like it to me...oh well!

kfried001
Registered User Join Date: Jan 2004

VOOM LLC is BACK

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was asked by someone from Cablevision to post the the website www.voomllc.com. I see that has already happended. The person also asked me to get the word out that VOOM is back. Mr. Dolan wants VOOM really bad and will make it happen. It has nothing to do with him wanting this for his other son like the Newsday article said. He wants VOOM because he believes in it.

This information is not from a CSR and is right from corporate. This is all I can say at the moment. IMHO VOOM will be here to stay. Everyone can speculate as much as they want, but why waste your time. Just enjoy VOOM now and in the future.

I just have to add that I think it was incredibly disrepectful and a slap in his fathers face what Jr. did to him. He only has his dad to thank for his position in life. Can you imagine what Mrs. Grandma Dolan must be going through.

Posted here http://www.satelliteguys.us/showthread.php?t=55213 before it gets lost in all the threads I copied it here.

Looks like the guy (or gal) editing the VOOMLLC site is reading our threads. Visably has been corrected.

DUHhhhhhhhhhhh The website http://www.voomllc.com/ has been around since Voom has. It is nothing new the 1-866-931-VOOM has been arond since Voom has been also So nothing is new!! Voom needs to get off its ass and let us know what is going on PDQ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
U can not get Links off this site so it is not a working site

Well...as has been said before...
I'll believe it when I read a press release. Until then, it's all just speculation.

Lob

Ohhhh ... this is giving me a major headache. And I complain about the other half's soap's that she watches :D

Dog6869 said:
DUHhhhhhhhhhhh The website http://www.voomllc.com/ has been around since Voom has. It is nothing new the 1-866-931-VOOM has been arond since Voom has been also So nothing is new!! Voom needs to get off its ass and let us know what is going on PDQ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, do you have any proof?

According to the domain record, it was created yesterday. :rolleyes:

Dog6869 said:
voomllc.com was empty this morning and before....then it became what it is now....minutes later voom.com was working.....then voomllc.com linked all it's links to voom.com....then voom.com was "closed again"....now voomllc.com is back to a static page. Nobody knows for sure where voomllc.com is coming from. It is however something new (phone number or not). When voom.com was working earlier today, the promotions where extended to the end of the month(1 dollar install). It would be nice to know exactly what is going on :) though.

Dog6869 said:
DUHhhhhhhhhhhh The website http://www.voomllc.com/ has been around since Voom has. It is nothing new the 1-866-931-VOOM has been arond since Voom has been also So nothing is new!!

Hey dog, you got any proof to back this up? I had not heard of VOOMLLC until it came up as an alternate site when the VOOM site went down. The site is obviously being edited as we speak so it's not like the site is dormant.

If VOOMLLC is not a relevant site then why is it being edited?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts