Birdview Solid Dish w/H-H motor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaytay

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 4, 2011
Des Moines, IA
I've had my FTA system up-and-running for a couple of years now, and love it. My primary dish is a Birdview perforated dish with H-H motor, scanning C-band and Ku-band satellites from 72°W to 139°W. I also have a dedicated, fixed Ku dish pointed at 30°W. But, I have acquired some extra things that I've decided I no longer need. So, it's time to find a good home for them.

One of the things I'm selling is my Birdview solid (white) dish, with working H-H motor. This is one of the dishes that I bought from linuxman when he was getting rid of his equipment. You can still find many threads on SatelliteGuys about this dish and the refurbishing process it went through. I currently have this dish parked on 99°W.

It will not come with the LNBF that I currently have on it - I need to keep that as a spare. But, it does come with the pole and NPRM that are shown in the pictures. It is held down with concrete blocks.

I'm asking $150 or best offer for the dish/H-H motor combination. I live in the Des Moines, IA area.

Attachments

• IMG_1922.JPG
    IMG_1922.JPG
    919.9 KB · Views: 268
  • IMG_1254.JPG
    IMG_1254.JPG
    506.3 KB · Views: 241
Last edited:
This dish picks up S2 signals without difficulty. It also has a 24 pole magnet wheel already installed and the scalar has been drilled out for modern feed-horns to fit. The dishes came from the factory with H-H 180 mounts, and will cover at least 160 degrees of the arc without touching the back side of the dish.

That would be nice here in Socal.. too bad u outta state :banghead:

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)