Blindspot

Unfortunately with those strange breaks I even lost track of this show, I haven't found the episodes as interesting as when the show started, and I still have about 3 shows to catch up with.

Reactions: MikeD-C05
Just looked at the Blindspot schedule they ran since they came back from Holiday break in Jan., they have has the following weeks with shows.

1/4, 1/11, 2/8, 2/15, 2/22, 3/22, 3/29, 4/5, 4/26,

So with that kind of schedule they wonder why viewership is down ....

Thats 9 episodes in 4 full months

Thats 3 shows, then 3 weeks off, then 3 shows, then 4 weeks, 3 shows, 3 weeks off and then a show (current).

Your very TOP shows couldn't pull that off.

And yes, Revolution did the same thing, wasn't Extant also on this network ?

Edit, Extant was on CBS, but did the same thing, others are also guilty, its not just NBC, but they all must think that viewers will just accept it.

Exactly, the show hasn't been steady on the schedule, no wonder I lost track of it.

And I agree with comments above, the episodes focused on the tats were good, but now that I know Jane's background and her family drama, I don't feel interested in that part of her life anymore.

If the show focuses on solving good cases that would peak my interest, but IMO the drama revolving now about Jane's bro and her terrorist mom is getting old.

I could also do with less time focusing on the agent's personal lives and struggles with addictions, etc.

Reactions: MikeD-C05
I still have to catch up now with about 4 episodes, so, hopefully I'll get up to speed with this show, during the summer.

Wonder what the ratings have been for the show lately, and if it will be renewed :rolleyes:

Yep, I still call her Jane (a.k.a. the naked girls all covered with tats who came out of a bag), I didn't even learn the other name she is supposed to have in the show.:D

Sadly, now Jane has been typecast and will always be JANE in whatever other shows she may be in.
It took me until half way through this season to quit thinking of her as Lady Sif from Thor: The Dark World movie. She also played Lady Sif in 2 episodes of Marvel's Agents of Shield. I think she is a good enough actress to morph into another part.

JMHO

Reactions: DJdish and klang
It took me until half way through this season to quit thinking of her as Lady Sif from Thor: The Dark World movie. She also played Lady Sif in 2 episodes of Marvel's Agents of Shield. I think she is a good enough actress to morph into another part.

JMHO

I think I understand that,
That reminds me that even to this day I see Bebe Neuwirth as "Lilith" from Frasier, even after all these years...

Reactions: norman881
Yep, I still call her Jane (a.k.a. the naked girls all covered with tats who came out of a bag), I didn't even learn the other name she is supposed to have in the show.:D
I don't think they have ever mentioned her real name, or maybe she still doesn't know ....
There was a time when they thought she was Taylor Shaw.

I don't think they have ever mentioned her real name, or maybe she still doesn't know ....
There was a time when they thought she was Taylor Shaw.

Exactly that's the name Taylor Shaw, now that you mention it, I think they ran some DNA test,

But I don't remember if she is supposed to be that person or not.

In any event if the show is never renewed and we don't find out her real name, she'll always be Jane for me.......

Reactions: Jimbo
Exactly that's the name Taylor Shaw, now that you mention it, I think they ran some DNA test,

But I don't remember if she is supposed to be that person or not.

In any event if the show is never renewed and we don't find out her real name, she'll always be Jane for me.......
Her birth name is Alice Kruger, but she went by the name Remi before her memory was wiped. Taylor Shaw was the Weller neighbor. They put Jane's DNA in her records to fool everyone. There is a Blindspot fan wiki that lays out a lot of details. Here is her link.

http://blindspot.wikia.com/wiki/Jane_Doe

Reactions: DJdish
Her birth name is Alice Kruger, but she went by the name Remi before her memory was wiped. Taylor Shaw was the Weller neighbor. They put Jane's DNA in her records to fool everyone. There is a Blindspot fan wiki that lays out a lot of details. Here is her link.

http://blindspot.wikia.com/wiki/Jane_Doe
Yes, thats right, Remi I think is the name that Shepard calls her from time to time.
I don't believe I've ever heard the Alice Kruger name, that I can remember.
Thanks for the link. :)

Reactions: norman881
Yes, thats right, Remi I think is the name that Shepard calls her from time to time.
I don't believe I've ever heard the Alice Kruger name, that I can remember.
Thanks for the link. :)
You are welcome Jimbo. The wiki site gives a lot of information about Shepard and what motivates her too.

I'm trying to identify the episode, where Jane goes to a costume party with one of the bad guys,

And when somebody at the party asks Jane who is her friend, she answers:

We aren't friends. We're just sleeping together

It was a fun episode, IMO

I'm trying to identify the episode, where Jane goes to a costume party with one of the bad guys,

And when somebody at the party asks Jane who is her friend, she answers:

We aren't friends. We're just sleeping together

It was a fun episode, IMO
I remember that episode, but can't give you a name .... it was last year, maybe 2/3rds way thru the year.
I liked that one too .

edit:
Here ya go ...

Blindspot
One Begets Technique (2016)

S1 Ep18

I remember that episode, but can't give you a name .... it was last year, maybe 2/3rds way thru the year.
I liked that one too .

Thanks, I'm watching again episodes from Season 1.

Yeah, I remember that episode, they went to a costume party, that's probably one of the episodes I've enjoyed most.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)