Blindspot

Hey I see this baby had much better ratings than Castle and NCIS LA, (in the demo) even though it went down from the premiere.

Keep up the good work, Jane Doe. :D

Last edited:
I still like this show, and I must admit that coming from NBC I´m nicely surprised.

I´m bad with names, so I´ll still call the main character Jane Doe, even though apparently now they know her real name.

I still like this show, and I must admit that coming from NBC I´m nicely surprised.

I´m bad with names, so I´ll still call the main character Jane Doe, even though apparently now they know her real name.
So am I. That's why I use IMDB which is usually a great help. But unfortunately they haven't changed her name yet.

So am I. That's why I use IMDB which is usually a great help. But unfortunately they haven't changed her name yet.

Thanks I checked, still Jane Doe, and since I´m a creature of habit, Jane Doe it is for the rest of the show.:D

BTW, I see the ratings are still good, this show was number one ahead of Castle and NCIS LA, word is that performance could mean ordering the full season.

Her real name is:
Taylor Shaw

Thanks for the info, but I´m really bad at names, even if I learn her real name I may forget it soon.

I watch shows in which I don´t know the character´s name, let alone the actor/actress name.

If the character has an easy name, say Red in the Blacklist, it might stick with me, otherwise, things like this Jane Doe is much easier for me.
:D

Yes, if they are good writers in this show they will produce a third name at some point.

Blindspot gets full season pick up at NBC.

That´s very good news for me, since I´m enjoying this show.

Keep up the good work Jane :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts