Blockbuster@home movie charges...

You get one mail order movie at a time with your subscription to BB@H channel package. The package is $10 per month.

If you are referring to the movies available under the rather lame BB@home menu item on your receiver, indeed a number of movies cost $ and are not free. :(

I'm referring to mail order movies. Not the movies on channels 500-558. I'm getting conflicting answers. I asked the "chat" guys at dish and was told...yes you pay. My questions are illegal somehow. What?

And, Caller ID does show up on recordings. Have to disable or you may get a surprise on your recorded "DVD".

If anyone KNOWS if there are more charges besides the $10 per month for mail order movies, please let me know.

Thanks

Now, why wouldn't "they" let me say that in one darn post?? Only needed 5 extra posts.

The BB@Home movies by mail (one at a time) plus the BB@Home movies on the menu on the receiver (NOT PPV movies 500 range) are included for the $10/month.

To get to the free BB@home movies on your receiver press the DVR button and select Blockbuster @ Home. A few movies in there may have a charge, but the vast majority are included in the $10 charge.
Your receiver MUST be hooked up to the internet to get movies through the DVR menu.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts