Blu-ray Software Deals

For some good news regarding discs, the rest of James Cameron‘s movies ( except Terminator ) are coming to 4k discs by the end of 2023.

Titanic is up for pre-order, Abyss, True Lies and Aliens within a few days.

Reactions: dfergie and Foxbat
Oddly, in the past few years, there have been MCU titles they had available on Prime Streaming only (for rent or to buy), but not on physical media, so I had to get those from Best Buy. I didn't know if Disney and Amazon were having an issue or what...
Actually they do have them, but for some reason, some only go on sale only on Release Day, some are available for pre-order.

The last one I received from Amazon was GOTG 3, I have on pre-order Mando Season 1 and 2, on 4K discs with them, also Indy 5, which I hated, but need to complete the set.

Oddly, in the past few years, there have been MCU titles they had available on Prime Streaming only (for rent or to buy), but not on physical media, so I had to get those from Best Buy. I didn't know if Disney and Amazon were having an issue or what...
I see dozens of Marvel titles on Amazon including a number of collections. Not many are available in UHD but they seem to have a pretty comprehensive selection otherwise.

I see dozens of Marvel titles on Amazon including a number of collections. Not many are available in UHD but they seem to have a pretty comprehensive selection otherwise.
Same here, I have a couple dozen of the MCU titles, but I had to order some from Best Buy because Amazon didn't have them available for pre-order, only streaming. I don't get the what their deal is with that, but I guess I'll just have to wait for Release Day to buy them after Best Buy ends physical media...
Actually they do have them, but for some reason, some only go on sale only on Release Day, some are available for pre-order.

The last one I received from Amazon was GOTG 3, I have on pre-order Mando Season 1 and 2, on 4K discs with them, also Indy 5, which I hated, but need to complete the set.
I have several movies pre-ordered, need to add Indy 5 to complete my set too (reluctantly, but it is what it is) and need to pre-order Mando S1 & S2 also. I was surprised they had Mando for pre-order...