Blu-raydisc.com hacked, redirects to HD DVD Promo site!

Bill the shill thinks it's "petty" and that if that's all HD-DVD has stick a fork in it.
Where does he get the idea an HDDVD person did this and how does this signify desperation on HD owner's part?

It was a prank.They did it to the Whitehouse,didn't they. I suppose it was desperate Democrats.

LOL

In a similar story, during lunch today Billy switched his carrot sticks for Johnny snickers bar while Johnny wasn't looking.

Yeah, as to Bill Hunt, I think his reaction/tirade is a bit over-the-top.

It was a silly prank by immature dorks w/ nothing better to do. Big deal. Doesn't mean anything in the grand scheme of things...as if folks really go to these 'official websites' besides.

Yeah, as to Bill Hunt, I think his reaction/tirade is a bit over-the-top.

It was a silly prank by immature dorks w/ nothing better to do. Big deal. Doesn't mean anything in the grand scheme of things...as if folks really go to these 'official websites' besides.

A chance it could be a self inflicted shot at some free publicty too /shrug. Most site hackers leave a calling card, or do it as a form of grandstanding and leave their mark on the site rather than redirect things. How many hacks have you heard of that are just redirects to a competing website?

A chance it could be a self inflicted shot at some free publicty too /shrug. Most site hackers leave a calling card, or do it as a form of grandstanding and leave their mark on the site rather than redirect things. How many hacks have you heard of that are just redirects to a competing website?

EXACTLY!:up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)