Jun 6, 2006
ky
i would like to take a moment to thank the owners of this site for
letting members and non members express there feelings
bad,good, anger,happy, no matter what they are without
the fear of being kick off,this is truly a FREEDOM OF SPEACH
BOARD,something that is rare these days. it is a good looking site,
and informative, thanks.:hatsoff:

Discussing illegal activities and being banned is perfectly acceptable. Especially since the 1st amendment only protects you from the gov't impeding your freedom of speech and expression in public forums. Additionally the gov't must make sure your right to express in the public forum is protected.

This site is a private forum open to the public. While most can express what they wish here, the site does have the right to remove and or censor posts.

Here is one of the best laymans terms write ups on it that I have found recently.
http://www.aclu-wa.org/detail.cfm?id=76

i understand illegal activities and being banned is perfectly acceptable,

this post was just to be a compliment for having a good site that people can
vent the last thing i wanted it to be was a controversy.

It sure is a good site, with lots of good info. Sorry all, was not tryin to start none, so lets not make none ;)

It sure is a good site, with lots of good info. Sorry all, was not tryin to start none, so lets not make none ;)

No worries PowerMax. You'll find this is one of the most informative, educational, entertaining, and fun place on the internet. But be warned, you start posting regularly, and it gets pretty addictive! :D

Powermax, you didn't start anything. I just get tired of people throwing the 1st amendment around all the time to defend what they want to do or say (regardless of what the rules are) and 90% of them don't even understand what it really says or means. My post has nothing to do with you personally, maybe I got a bit overzealous, but I hear the complaint so much about people's freedom of speech being denied with no credible arguement behind it.

This is the best board on the net. The mods are fair and open discussion is what its all about.

I especially praise Scott and Iceberg for being great informative Mods.

All I want for an HD Christmas is...

Hum and Rolling horizontal lines !!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)